Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 8-12 Week Delivery Estimate accurate these days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 7/15, haven’t heard anything at all. Car is white LR AWD. Do you mean they’re producing only white cars or they’re producing every color besides white?

I’m not sure anymore honestly. I’m seeing info that throws my theory off. I also thought for a moment it was just cars with ‘19 inch wheels being delayed. It’s probably futile to figure out a rhyme or reason.

Reactions: Forensic
Forgot to mention location is Austin, TX. Performance trim in Midnight Silver Metallic with black interior.
Hey, if possible, let's keep tabs on each other. I'm here in Austin, too. I placed my order on 7/17: blue, LR, black interior, 18", AP. No VIN or delivery date as of yet. I'm still on the 4-8 estimated delivery time frame from my order date, and haven't yet gotten *knock on wood* the dreaded "3-5 week from today" text.

Hey, if possible, let's keep tabs on each other. I'm here in Austin, too. I placed my order on 7/17: blue, LR, black interior, 18", AP. No VIN or delivery date as of yet. I'm still on the 4-8 estimated delivery time frame from my order date, and haven't yet gotten *knock on wood* the dreaded "3-5 week from today" text.

I'll definitely keep you updated. My time-frame always showed 8-12 weeks in my profile.

Reactions: swb2734
Placed my order same day, same configuration; no word yet. Cincinnati store.

7/27, Red Long range white interior, 18", AP.

Also Austin, TX.

Reactions: swb2734
I just called the Cincinnati location. They said they don't have a VIN assigned to my order yet, but they're expecting a bunch to come in in two to four weeks. It will take two weeks for the vehicle to arrive there after it's off the assembly line.

Bottom line is end of September at the very latest, but could be earlier. How much earlier, who knows?

Reactions: TimCMass and tche93
I just called the Cincinnati location. They said they don't have a VIN assigned to my order yet, but they're expecting a bunch to come in in two to four weeks. It will take two weeks for the vehicle to arrive there after it's off the assembly line.

Bottom line is end of September at the very latest, but could be earlier. How much earlier, who knows?

September is the end of the quarter and Tesla does everything possible to get the US orders out by then. I’m still anticipating a September delivery here in Florida. But no text or VIN yet. Will be contacting my SA if I don’t hear anything by the end of this week.