Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is a price cut coming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya plus the very serious issue of customer service. If lucid launches with great cs and maintains it , unlike the likes of Tesla, I think they’re well positioned to take a large market share along with the others like Ford Mustang.

that said there are still cs innovations that I still love at Tesla. Mobile tech is my favorite of that.

Fingers crossed for a price cut. I've already ordered mine and am expecting delivery sometime in November. I'm really considering hold off till December in hopes of a price cut as well as possible free supercharging to boost EOQ numbers. As much as I hate the EOQ rush, this might be worth it.

We'll see, i'm getting impatient and want my car. Don't need it now, just want it now.

I've also placed my order last week (ETA sometime in November) what are your specs? I'm hoping for the same thing you are. I didn't want a rushed EOQ production too.

Any idea what color/specs are usually produced last in the batch?

I've also placed my order last week (ETA sometime in November) what are your specs? I'm hoping for the same thing you are. I didn't want a rushed EOQ production too.

Any idea what color/specs are usually produced last in the batch?
LR+ MSM/White Interior 6 Seater. Not sure what batches they produce.

I'm willing to take my chances with an EOQ delivery if I can get free SC. Really though, i'm hoping for a price cut before I take delivery.