Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the free ludicrous upgrade for current owners still in effect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No kidding. A bit sad. I've been a tesla owner since 2015. Their service and integrity has declined significantly.

To be fair its never been good

The P85D mess they got into over installed motor power v what the car could actually do, the mess they made of the referral programme and "unlimited supercharging for life" and "unlimited supercharging for firends and any Tesla you buy in the future", neither of which were exactly true,the EAP screw up when it wasn't ready for the best part of a year, the "all inventory has unlimited supercharging" which was only pre raven cars .. I've given up taking anything they say at face value

I've given up taking anything they say at face value

Agreed. Even if it's true one day, it might not be later. For example, when I bought a set of 19" wheels and tires for my P85+ with staggered 21", Tesla informed me that only they can do the swaps because the suspension must be recalibrated. They told me since I was buying the 19" set from them, they'd do the swaps for free. That lasted exactly one swap, and then it switched to $75. I reminded them of their promise and they just said "it's different now". OK. Lesson learned.