TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Is there a Google Maps Supercharger map?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by TheAustin, Jun 23, 2015.

1. TheAustin

TheAustin Model S: P2009 P85

I'm having a hard time finding a good map that 1. Shows all of the Superchargers, and 2. Allows you to get driving directions between those superchargers.

I'm aware of the EVTRipPlanner map/website, and for several reasons (that I won't bore you with), I REALLY don't like using it.

I'm looking for a much more simple interface. I've been able to find individual Superchargers on Google Maps, I'm just wondering if there is a custom Google Maps that shows all of the superchargers, AND allows navigation.

2. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

3. roblab

roblab Active Member

When typing in (on Maps) "Tesla Superchargers", I get all. As I zoom out, there are more. If I type in Tesla Supercharger Corning, it comes up. Then I ad "to Tesla supercharger Shasta" and it draws a line, gives me miles, etc. I can move the line. It changes miles.

But I am talking my home computer, not the Tesla screen. So I guess I don't know what you mean.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

When I enter "Tesla Superchargers" into Google Maps it shows all locations that Google associates with Tesla, including showrooms, service centers, the Fremont factory, Palo Alto HQ, etc. It does not just show Supercharger locations.

5. markb1

markb1 Active Member

Plus it's not up to date. For instance, Google doesn't know about the San Diego supercharger.

6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Contrary to popular opinion, Google does not "know all".

7. Grisik

Grisik Member

I don't believe that. Google and Apple do know all!

8. markb1

markb1 Active Member

Well, I hope they at least know how much I hate the new Google Maps. I've tried to convey this to them!

9. Patrick W

Patrick W Member

Well look at that. They're showing a permit for one in Boise, ID. Now if they'd just do the same for Twin Falls, ID my Tesla life would get even better. :)