Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this a scam?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the board. Been looking for an affordable Model S for some time now and came across an ad that was too good to be true. But I thought, "hey, maybe today just happens to be my day." I emailed back and forth with this guy and eagerly awaited his responses, which were quite infrequent. Just for kicks, I decided to Google his name, and was shocked when it led to to this thread! Seems our friend is at it again. Same claims, different vehicle. Now it's a red Model S P85D with Ludicrous. He's advertising it for 43,500, which is obviously a steal. The photo gallery he posed is: https://photos.app.goo.gl/B5YnCynm1TMGNdEE8. I've got to admit, I was quite disappointed to read all your posts, as I thought I finally found "The One" ... but I'm so grateful that I just saved myself the heartache of going too far down the road to find that it's a scam. Hopefully guys like this will eventually be caught and fully exposed.

Reactions: HankLloydRight