Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Israel/Hamas conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding of the AP is that they have many bureaus, many editors, and many "journalists". Their political bent ranges from factual reporting to leftist ranting. I don't recall every seeing a piece I'd actually call conservative. Calling Hamas numbers into question is like noticing that water is wet.

Reactions: Electroman
Live Updates: Israel’s Military Says It Rescued Four Hostages

Four hostages who had been held in Gaza since Oct. 7 were rescued in a military operation on Saturday, the Israeli military said.

The freed hostages — named as Noa Argamani, Almog Meir Jan, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv — were kidnapped by Palestinian militants from the Nova music festival during the Hamas-led attack on Israel.

So the peacefuls with the perpetual victim card, did this peaceful thing yesterday in some part of the world. Where is the outrage from the media or liberal world ?

Coexist, my foot!. Israel is doing the right thing. Either they live without the peacefuls as their neighbors, or they get eliminated.

IMG_4695.jpeg

Reactions: FireFighterHil
Gaza war: UN Security Council adopts US cease-fire plan

What you need to know​

A US-drafted Gaza cease-fire resolution has been adopted by the UN Security Council, with 14 votes in favor and Russia abstaining.
Palestinian militant group Hamas said it was ready to work with mediators to implement the principles of the plan.
The vote comes as US Secretary of State Antony Blinken visits Egypt and Israel in his eighth diplomatic mission to the region.

• Informative
Reactions: iPlug and DrGriz
Gantz made a huge political deal threatening he would leave the war cabinet unless Netanyahu submitted a formal plan for Gaza once Hamas was destroyed. Yet I don't recall Gantz making any suggestions or recommendations.

It's all theater with Biden and US Democrats cynically trying to divide Israel because they hate Netanyahu and have to pretend to kiss up to the Young and Stupid who are busy vandalizing and desecrating US monuments, shutting down access to airports and intimidating Jews in Universities and at their private homes.

Gantz made a huge political deal threatening he would leave the war cabinet unless Netanyahu submitted a formal plan for Gaza once Hamas was destroyed. Yet I don't recall Gantz making any suggestions or recommendations.

It's all theater with Biden and US Democrats cynically trying to divide Israel because they hate Netanyahu and have to pretend to kiss up to the Young and Stupid who are busy vandalizing and desecrating US monuments, shutting down access to airports and intimidating Jews in Universities and at their private homes.
Politicians over the pond should take note that in Europe, those political parties that made Gaza their prime policy were trounced at the voting booth. Those on the street are loud, extremely loud, but don’t represent anybody