Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

So, I have sooo much work to do at work. I am so busy. So I decided to go back on this forum, page by page, type up all the usernames, their date ordered, their EDD and see if I find some sort of a pattern. Because you know... I got so much work to do, it just makes sense to use my time doing this instead.... 🤣

There is definitely a pattern. I feel like the ones between Feb 2 to Feb 8 EDD seem like they are part of a batch that should be ready by then. Why else would so many people get a EDD around the same time. And you can clearly see a batch around Feb 20th too. '

And it looks like anyone with Jan 28/31 EDD got their vin a day or 2 before.

So I would assume that our VINs for the 2/02 to 2/08 VINS should be hitting. Most likely tomorrow. It looks like most VINS get issued on Friday. At least that is what I have observed.

UsernameDate OrderedTime OrderedEDDEDDLocationVIN DateEDDEDDDelivery Date
@hoax.killer
13-Jan​
3AM
28-Jan​
25-Feb​
NJ
27-Jan​
9-Feb​
18-Feb​
@Fusion
13-Jan​
11AM
28-Jan​
9-Feb​
CA
27-Jan​
9-Feb​
11-Feb​
@gnzo415
14-Jan​
1PM
31-Jan​
14-Feb​
CA
@hatE
14-Jan​
12PM
31-Jan​
28-Feb​
USA
29-Jan​
2-Feb​
11-Feb​
@JustFine
14-Jan​
2-Feb​
2-Mar​
@randomwalk101
13-Jan​
2-Feb​
8-Feb​
TX
@brisk
13-Jan​
3-Feb​
3-Mar​
USA
@pg_08
13-Jan​
3-Feb​
3-Mar​
TX
@ElectricT3ch
13-Jan​
4-Feb​
4-Mar​
OK
@day69
13-Jan​
6PM
4-Feb​
4-Mar​
NY
@KangThe
13-Jan​
7PM
5-Feb​
5-Mar​
MA
@halfsane
13-Jan​
7-Feb​
7-Mar​
IN
@Aybikes
16-Jan​
8-Feb​
15-Mar​
CA
28-Jan​
29-Jan​
12-Feb​
4-Feb​
@TM_X
10-Feb​
24-Feb​
TX
@Tslfanboy
15-Jan​
2am
12-Feb​
12-Mar​
NJ
@Ostrichsak
14-Jan​
15-Feb​
22-Mar​
CO
@Garlock
18-Jan​
21-Feb​
28-Mar​
SC
@socalnewbie
19-Jan​
10AM
22-Feb​
29-Mar​
CA
@orng
17-Jan​
23-Feb​
30-Mar​
IN
@zazim
24-Jan​
9-Mar​
31-Mar​
VA

This pattern seems promising but ill stick to endlessly refreshing my app until it changes..... 🥲. From the main thread on reddit, it seems like the white interior is the limiting factor... Was this always the case even before this drop in price?

Reactions: KangThe

JustFine

Jan 17, 2023
NJ
Your observation is spot on.
Just got my VIN.
EDD is now set to 2/15 - 2/22.
PF67
Indeed. Just got mine this morning, too.

Order date: 1/14 (mid morning)
Profile complete: 1/14 (evening)
Original EDD: Jan-Mar
EDD Update #1 (1/18): Feb 4 - Mar 4
VIN assigned: 2/3 (Freemont build)
EDD Update #2 (2/3): Feb 15 - Feb 24

MYLR Blue/White 19" No Tow Hitch

Updated worksheet:
1675444442172.png

I was assume, by the looks of this, over the next 2-3 days, the three highlighted in blue (myself included) should get their VIN.

I idn't highlight @pg_08 because his 7 seats may be in a different batch and @Kakao98 because he is in Canada, idk how that process works.

Well, I don't know how any process works, but there is defiantly a pattern. The fact that the two people who got their VIN today and that I had them first on the list with this batch... but again, idk I have a lot of work to do so you know... I am doing this.. 🤣

@KangThe, in case you want to up the game with your spreadsheet (tracking analysis) with more data :cool:

Add columns: Financing (cash, lease, loan), trade-in, completed all tasks in app

MYLR blue\white\everything else standard
Order date: 1/13 @ 8AM PST
All tasks completed: yes @ 1/20
Original EDD: Jan-March
Updated EDD: Jan-Feb
Current EDD: Feb 5-Feb19
VIN: no

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC