Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1675693762631.png

The green is the Original EDD, Peach color is the new one so that we know. I moved everyone who received their VIN in the top section.

There is still a pattern to be seen. Especially those around Feb 16th week and March 4th week. But this is the info so far, in case it makes more sense to anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: zazim and pg_08
View attachment 903910

The green is the Original EDD, Peach color is the new one so that we know. I moved everyone who received their VIN in the top section.

There is still a pattern to be seen. Especially those around Feb 16th week and March 4th week. But this is the info so far, in case it makes more sense to anyone else.
This is awesome, thanks for doing this to keep from refreshing my phone app all day. But i just looked again after keeping myself busy all weekend and no update to my EDD yet.

Reactions: KangThe
Can you post some links to what you have been getting? I'm getting the bug too but wanted to see others were getting for accessories. I know mats are a must and a screen protector, but was curious what you and others were buying and where you have been looking.
Center console trays!! They seem to be really useful. Especially the one that slides back.

Reactions: Garlock
@randomwalk101 you know what, I have noticed over the last few days, whoevers EDD is within a 2 week period are getting their vins by that time. You are the only one in our category with that if we ignore everyone with EDD ending 3/31 as they will keep that as a cutoff and try to push as many cars out as possible.

So there is still a strong possibility you will get it much sooner than the rest of us.

@randomwalk101 you know what, I have noticed over the last few days, whoevers EDD is within a 2 week period are getting their vins by that time. You are the only one in our category with that if we ignore everyone with EDD ending 3/31 as they will keep that as a cutoff and try to push as many cars out as possible.

So there is still a strong possibility you will get it much sooner than the rest of us.
Thank you...I hope so.

But honestly, I'm seeing things all over the place. Some get VINs with OD after me, some get VINs with OD before me....basically everyone is getting VINs...excep me. This whole thing is looks like no patterns, no rhyme or reason....no wonder Elon smokes weeds. I need some too I think.

• Funny
Reactions: KangThe and chobra
Can you post some links to what you have been getting? I'm getting the bug too but wanted to see others were getting for accessories. I know mats are a must and a screen protector, but was curious what you and others were buying and where you have been looking.
I know people only get a screen protector if the glare bothers you. All my friends with Tesla's don't have a screen protector and have no issues.
I saw this video and my mind was put as ease a bit:

• Helpful
Reactions: Garlock and chobra
View attachment 903910

Thank you for this list and please note My OD is 1/20