Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated EDD.

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-Mar 31

P.S. I saw a YouTube video that said that the EDD updates at 9am and 9pm eastern every day. So I've only been checking at those times. I think the YouTube video was correct based on when people have been posting updated EDDs.

Updated EDD.

P.S. I saw a YouTube video that said that the EDD updates at 9am and 9pm eastern every day. So I've only been checking at those times. I think the YouTube video was correct based on when people have been posting updated EDDs.
Funny enough, I got my first update since my OD 1/18, EDD1: FEB21-MAR28. EDD2 2/22: MAR21-MAR28. I also texted the 510 number that sent me my original welcome text this morning too.
Blue/White/19"/LR/no tow, South Carolina.

Reactions: chobra
Updated EDD.

Yeah I think that is a very common time. Mine were always 6AM PST. Except for VINs...those come at any hour....

• Helpful
History
Jan 13 (3am ET): OD. Config: Blue Ext / White Int / 19" / 5-seater / No other opts
Jan 15: EDD- Jan 28 to Feb 25
Jan 27: VIN assigned (Fremont build, PF667)
Feb 1: EDD updated to Feb 9 to Feb 18
Feb 3: Prompted for take delivery on Feb 13 or Feb 14. Selected 14.
Feb 8: Tesla informed my vehicle was compromised during logistics. VIN removed from my RN, Tesla informed will be assigned a new one.
Feb 10: EDD for Feb 22 to Mar 22
Feb 12: "New" VIN assigned. (Fremont build, PF67). EDD: Feb 16 - Feb 25.
Feb 12: Scheduled DD to Feb 21.

Feb 21: DD!! Picked up the car. Had 15 mi. in it. Build quality seems great. Minor issues in places hard to see, etc. Not bothered much. Dropped it off for PPF.

Same thing happened with me. My trade-in expired on Thursday and my offer increased by 17%. It's good until 3/17. Hoping to get delivery by then so I won't have to roll the dice again. My EDD is currently 3/5 - 3/31.
Did the MVPA on your online account get updated with the higher trade-in credit?

Mine didn't and had to contact SA two separate times, they need an updated odometer reading\photo but didn't prompt or allow me to upload a new photo through the app. Had to email it to them, still waiting for an updated MVPA. All tasks were completed in the app with no indication that I had an incomplete task\step.

Head's up to anyone in the same situation as me. It might even be the reason why I have a VIN but not able to schedule a delivery date, just a theory though.

Last edited:
Did the MVPA on your online account get updated with the higher trade-in credit?

Mine didn't and had to contact SA two separate times, they need an updated odometer reading\photo but didn't prompt or allow me to upload a new photo through the app. Had to email it to them, still waiting for an updated MVPA. All tasks were completed in the app with no indication that I had an incomplete task\step.

Head's up to anyone in the same situation as me. It might even be the reason why I have a VIN but not able to schedule a delivery date, just a theory though.
Yes, it shows the updated trade-in amount and lower cash balance due.

• Helpful
I usually text the SA and wait forever for a response...but mostly generic answer or "false info" so I gave up.

Just a few mins ago got an "unprovoke" text from SA saying:

Hi "table flipper", great news! We expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks. Review and finalize your registration, trade-in, and financing details in your Tesla app.

Obviously all those have been done since 1/13/2023 already... Anyone receive similar text?

Cliff Notes: Still no VIN.
I had the same message yesterday afternoon - well, not the table flipper! 😉

my order date was 1/16.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 5.17.15 PM.png

Picked up my MYLR today. Service was very prompt though we did have to wait around for the insurance runner as it was only one guy. We were allowed to inspect the exterior and the interior prior accepting it. PPF was applied, though the rep did notice there was no mudflaps and grabbed a guy to put it on as we did paperwork.

No outstanding panel gaps, though the frunk was a tiny bit misaligned to the left but when I opened and closed it, it went away. I guess it’s fine. Maybe I was tripping.

We were out in about a hour. Overall, pretty happy
04425EB7-C8EB-4693-8C32-7D6124066C7A.jpeg

On 1/13 after I ordered the car, there were a few accessories I had in mind for the car. So I was thinking to order it from Aliexpress to save some bucks....and normally Aliexpress takes forever so I went ahead and placed the order thinking I'd get the car then the stuffs will come later...eventually.

Well....the forever stuffs arrived today...with no car (or VIN) in sight. Funny how things in life works out.

On 1/13 after I ordered the car, there were a few accessories I had in mind for the car. So I was thinking to order it from Aliexpress to save some bucks....and normally Aliexpress takes forever so I went ahead and placed the order thinking I'd get the car then the stuffs will come later...eventually.

Well....the forever stuffs arrived today...with no car (or VIN) in sight. Funny how things in life works out.
Could you share what accessories you bought from Aliexpress ? linking those works as well.