Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have a garage and driveway that would be perfect for delivery. I don't really mind getting it home delivered but i'm just afraid of the possibility of rejecting the car which would be a very small chance. No word back from text yet but i'll probably just go for it before more time slots disappear.
I'm picturing this, delivery day party at NooTec's place??

1677182813081.png

1677182970893.png

1677182993431.png

How do you guys complete & move forward from the "Make your final payment" step if you're going to pay with cashier check?

It won't let you move forward unless you put in a bank account & pay...

Complete rest of the steps except for "Make your final payment". Let the SA know that you will be getting a bank-certified cashier's check. 24 hours before DD's date/time, you will be shown final agreement docs. etc if applicable.

Reactions: randomwalk101
I don't have any trade in. I heard trade in with Tesla the offer will be lower an other places. You do get the tax savings with trade in though.
My MYLR will be replacing a '22 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid that I'm currently leasing. My payoff is a little over $29K. Tesla offered me about $500 over payoff amount. Carvana offered me $7K over. Can you guess which one I'm going with? I'm also flabbergasted that my Tucson has only depreciated $3K in two years.

Reactions: arjundvr and chobra
AHH I got my VIN too! I got a text at 2:50 this afternoon with a VIN. PA079. So Austin built here as well. No Matrix lights I guess.

EDD is now March 7th to March 13th.

Oh and I am super busy and not able to refresh every second is cuz I am a tax accountant and it is busy season! lol
Congrats on the VIN! Look on the bright side, Austin build is 2023.5 MY vs Fremont build 2023.0. So you're getting the better\updated structural version!

Noticed you're in MA, when I need to speak with Tesla CS I enter zip code 99999 and they route me to the MA call center and they pick up immediately, versus the +60min wait time when I enter a CA zip code.

Maybe I should try a RI zip code, assuming the smaller states have less wait time...

• Informative
Reactions: hoax.killer
AHH I got my VIN too! I got a text at 2:50 this afternoon with a VIN. PA079. So Austin built here as well. No Matrix lights I guess.

EDD is now March 7th to March 13th.

Oh and I am super busy and not able to refresh every second is cuz I am a tax accountant and it is busy season! lol
I am too, and I also do audits. Hoping to get my VIN in the next few days.

Reactions: chobra
How do you get ahold of your sa? And even text them??
After I ordered, I got a text from Tesla telling me to download app. It also said I can text that number and a Tesla Advisor will respond. So, I texted that number once and got a response about 8 hours later from my local service center.

I also got an email after I ordered explaining how registration works in my state. It had a contact email and phone number at the bottom of that email. They were also from my local service center.

• Helpful
Reactions: chobra
Got a text from SA (automated?) stating that they sent me a time-sensitive document that I need to sign. It's under "Texas Temporary" or "Gallery Support". I couldn't find the email. Anyone gets something like this??
Not sure if it's the same as me but they want you to accept the terms that Tesla Vision is replacing USS but it's not ready yet. It's on the app and account page via website.

It wasn't there before and I completed all tasks and scheduled delivery, then later on I happened to check my account and saw the required action before delivery.