Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated EDD.

OD: 1/17
EDD on Jan 19: Feb 23-Mar 30
EDD on Feb 5: Feb 16-Mar 16
EDD on Feb 14: Mar 14-31
EDD on Feb 22: Mar 3-31
Feb 26: Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
EDD on Feb 27: Mar 8-22

I think this is it! I'm so excited for this car. I've never owned an SUV. Currently drive an '09 Camry Hybrid I paid $4,000 for. Before that drove a '00 Avalon that was worth $2,000.

I know people say the Model Y isn't luxury and doesn't offer a smooth ride, but when I did the test drive, I'd never driven a car anywhere near as nice. Leaps and bounds better in every way compared to everything I've ever known.

Picked up my MYLR7 on Friday from Houston - Cypress location. Delivery went really smooth. Found small dent and rear light is slightly misaligned. Lane Burris answered all our questions and also helped with logging service ticket. Car was little dusty inside and outside but he washed it while we waited. No other major issues. So far loving my Tesla.

Reactions: chobra
So got text to schedule delivery today. But the earliest option is March 15th? Is that normal to have 2 plus weeks till you can pick it up?
I don't think it's normal when they already said vehicle is in transit. May be trying calling local service center and get more details.
Call\text would be the best option to get more details like mentioned by V

Rail and truck transit has been behind schedule for a while, especially rail more recently

Call\text would be the best option to get more details like mentioned by V

Rail and truck transit has been behind schedule for a while, especially rail more recently
Well after some bugging of the SA. The car has been at the rail yard then just arrived at the STL service center yesterday. And for some reason they said it will take a couple week to get another truck to bring it down to the Oklahoma service center where I scheduled it for delivery. I am guessing car transport trucks are just backlogged.

Reactions: chobra
Well after some bugging of the SA. The car has been at the rail yard then just arrived at the STL service center yesterday. And for some reason they said it will take a couple week to get another truck to bring it down to the Oklahoma service center where I scheduled it for delivery. I am guessing car transport trucks are just backlogged.
I'm not familiar with your area, is STL far from you? If not did you ask if you can go pick it up there instead of having to wait?

Since I'm no longer an official MYLR blue\white member after switching to MYP, I will keep it brief, if you want to see more details click the link below

watch-game-of-thrones.gif

I read that a drone captured Model Y's in Quicksilver and Midnight cherry red at the Austin gigafactory ahead of investor day, which starts at 4PM EST. In the event that Elon announces those colors will be live on the website later today, I'm switching my order to cherry red and hope that the tax credit delivery date eligibility gets pushed back. It's a great looking color, as well as quicksilver.

I read that a drone captured Model Y's in Quicksilver and Midnight cherry red at the Austin gigafactory ahead of investor day, which starts at 4PM EST. In the event that Elon announces those colors will be live on the website later today, I'm switching my order to cherry red and hope that the tax credit delivery date eligibility gets pushed back. It's a great looking color, as well as quicksilver.
Elon previously said that those colors require the more modern paint shop in Berlin and can't be made in the US. But maybe they are planning a new paint shop for Fremont?? Not sure why they didn't put a paint shop capable of those multi-layer colors in Austin??

Elon previously said that those colors require the more modern paint shop in Berlin and can't be made in the US. But maybe they are planning a new paint shop for Fremont?? Not sure why they didn't put a paint shop capable of those multi-layer colors in Austin??