Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

January 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are your build specs?

I live in NorCal, ordered 1/14/2022 a Red MYLR, 20” wheels, white interior and it still says June 14 to July 12.
Live in SF Bay Area, ordered 01/21.
Model Y LR
Red
20“ Induction Wheels
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
FSD paid in full

If I had to guess, it's probably the white seats holding your order back? Hopefully that date will move up as more people try to delay their orders in hopes of getting an Austin-built Model Y.

Reactions: phil4791eng
Live in SF Bay Area, ordered 01/21.
Model Y LR
Red
20“ Induction Wheels
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
FSD paid in full

If I had to guess, it's probably the white seats holding your order back? Hopefully that date will move up as more people try to delay their orders in hopes of getting an Austin-built Model Y.
its not the white seats-you have FSD and that gives you a huge bump in priority.

I didn’t see a thread for January orders so I’m starting this one.

MYLR7 Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, no tow, no FSD, Gemini wheels.

Ordered 1/19/22
First EDD was July
Current EDD is 5/27-6/24
I didn’t see a thread for January orders so I’m starting this one.

MYLR7 Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, no tow, no FSD, Gemini wheels.

Ordered 1/19/22
First EDD was July
Current EDD is 5/27-6/24
MYLR silver grey metallic, black interior, no tow, no FSD, 19” wheels
Ordered 11/17/21
First EDD july
2nd EDD May
Latest EDD - December
14 months - Really?

Reactions: Otter2007
Ordered the end of January with an original EDD of August 2022. The first of February, the EDD changed to June 6-July 4. This week the EDD changed back to August 2022. Just hoping the later delivery will mean it will have 4680 batteries and other upgrades. 🤞

MYLR silver grey metallic, black interior, no tow, no FSD, 19” wheels
Ordered 11/17/21
First EDD july
2nd EDD May
Latest EDD - December
14 months - Really?
My guess is something is missing\expired on your profile. Make sure you have trade in listed as No, if you select, it will expire after 30 days and must be renewed each month. Same with Payment method, make sure its Cash, if you select Finance, offer expires after 60 days and must be renewed. Which is another credit inquiry on your account also. Both these options can be changed after you get a VIN by just contacting your SA.

Ordered the end of January with an original EDD of August 2022. The first of February, the EDD changed to June 6-July 4. This week the EDD changed back to August 2022. Just hoping the later delivery will mean it will have 4680 batteries and other upgrades. 🤞
I think we will get them end of June... by Tesla's end of quarter. If you look back over the spreadsheet it seems unlikely we will wait that long. Mine has said August the whole time.

MYLR white interior, blue exterior, no FSD, yes a towing package, Gemini wheels
Live in North Carolina

OD: 1/16/2022. EDD: July 2022
On 1/21/2022 Rev EDD: 5/19-6/16/2022
On 2/8/2022 Rev EDD: 6/8-7/6/2022
On 2/21/2022 Rev EDD: August 2022

No other changes so far.

Hello everyone. I just looked at our EDD and now it says december 2022. With the gas prices going up and alot of people now ordering, do you guys think my order can get bumped more than a year out?
You're one of the only other people I see with a December 2022 EDD after ordering mid-January. Mine started in June-July range (see signature) but has been at December for about 1.5 months and I'm not sure why. I expected it to correct to a more specific range by now but it hasn't

You're one of the only other people I see with a December 2022 EDD after ordering mid-January. Mine started in June-July range (see signature) but has been at December for about 1.5 months and I'm not sure why. I expected it to correct to a more specific range by now but it hasn't
Yeah it looks like we ordered around the same time with the same specs. I am not sure what's going on. My buddy says the EDD plays with your emotion and he advised me not to look at it too often. I am hoping when the Austin factory goes live our delivery date moves up. But I am also hoping if I wait I get the 4680 batteries.

Reactions: PNWLeccy
My guess is something is missing\expired on your profile. Make sure you have trade in listed as No, if you select, it will expire after 30 days and must be renewed each month. Same with Payment method, make sure its Cash, if you select Finance, offer expires after 60 days and must be renewed. Which is another credit inquiry on your account also. Both these options can be changed after you get a VIN by just contacting your SA.
Thanks. Delivery updated today to June 17-July 14. Crazy. Recommended reading:
Power Play - Tesla, Elon Musk and the Bet of the Century by Tim Higgins. Fascinating read especially for Tesla fans