Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: Aug 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hell yea man, that blue looks good!!! How was eveything with the pickup?
No issues! I got there early (I had to fly in) and the car was ready but they were kinda making me wait. I asked if I could just get it and head out since I have an 8-hour drive ahead and they didn’t seem to care.

You should be ready to go for this weekend! Show pics when you get it :D

You'll have to let us know how your first ride back home was.
It was great! Stopped three times to top up the charger (the one that would have been halfway was damaged by the hurricane). Everything worked smoothly after the initial calibration of the cameras. Really like the charging infrastructure and navigation aides, made the drive seamless and stress free. I drove in chill mode to preserve battery so I’m looking forward to driving it a bit harder tomorrow!

100% Hw4? 99% Matrix? This is a LR
Both
change from HW3 to HW4 was something like May-June.

VIN PF = 2023 Fremont. MY LR are highly likely to be Matrix. No one here reporting getting LEDs (which are quite good) out of Fremont recently
VIN PA = 2023 Austin. MY AWD and MY LR are typicall LED

For what its worth, I drove a Model 3 with Matrix and thought the headlights had less down-the-road projection versus Matrix. That said, I confirmed my VIN is "F" since I wanted Matrix. Taking delivery MY LR 9/1 or 9/4.

Reactions: jbrady3324
It was great! Stopped three times to top up the charger (the one that would have been halfway was damaged by the hurricane). Everything worked smoothly after the initial calibration of the cameras. Really like the charging infrastructure and navigation aides, made the drive seamless and stress free. I drove in chill mode to preserve battery so I’m looking forward to driving it a bit harder tomorrow!
Good to hear/know! Do you remember what charger was damaged? I feel like I’m going to be making a similar route to you because I’m in Florida as well.

MYP White on White

Ordered 8/20

Paid cash and completed insurance within an hour of getting the VIN

Est Delivery 8/30-9/11

Updated on 8/30 to “8/31-9/9”
Updated 8/31 to “9/1-9/9”

Anyone else have awful response time when you text about your order? It takes 24 hours to hear back and drives me absolutely insane.

see signature for current Tesla....
FSD transfer motivated upgrade
MY LR
MSM
Black interior (almost got white, very difficult decision!)
5 seat
tow hitch (for bikes)
OD: 8/17 of inventory build "coming soon"
VIN: assigned today, as I looked at the 3 incoming VINs to Aurora, CO service center
F857xxx as I wanted a Freemont car to get Matrix headlights
Est. Delivery: August 30 - September 19
Accepted and took delivery 9/1. Body panels are consistent, paint looks great. Road feel is "more solid" compared to my 2018 Model 3 LR DM, which was a super fun, sporty car to drive for 2 months shy of 5 years. Fremont build with Matrix and HW4.

FSD transfer occured during time of signing documents. Aurora, CO service center was busy!

Good luck to September Waiting Room peeps!

Last edited:
Just picked it up! Everything is great on it!

IMG_5488.jpeg