Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: Aug 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD: Aug 21 to 27
So plus 1 week… still not too bad considering how long of waits it was awhile ago.

I saw a MYLR in the new inventory yesterday when I went in to the showroom and to do my test drive. After I got home later that evening and ordered my MYP it was gone. Probably only on there for a few hours!

If I recall it was a black MYLR with 7 seats. Can’t recall if the interior was white or black but I passed on it as I wanted 5 seats.

Reactions: mgeneczko
So plus 1 week… still not too bad considering how long of waits it was awhile ago.

I saw a MYLR in the new inventory yesterday when I went in to the showroom and to do my test drive. After I got home later that evening and ordered my MYP it was gone. Probably only on there for a few hours!

If I recall it was a black MYLR with 7 seats. Can’t recall if the interior was white or black but I passed on it as I wanted 5 seats.
Back in 2019 it took months after an order so a week or two is great! Especially being made from scratch.

Reactions: tech_kody
As I am religiously updating the app to see if delivery date is changed I was wondering whether there are any notifications to changes (so that I don’t have to compulsory check) and if there are any specific times when a change is made?