Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jay Leno’s Garage features the Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they take the CT into the Boring Co tunnel, or at least the lift?

upload_2020-4-30_8-35-53.png

Reactions: SmartElectric
Those seats look like they'll fit my 6'3" perfectly. I hope the leg angle is comfortable too. I prefer a 80-90 degree angle when i can, like when i sit in an office chair. Mostly only pickups offer those positions. My 4runner is not like that, and uncomfortable after 45 minutes.

That's a LOT of sunlight on Jay INSIDE of a car. Perhaps this is like the original MotorTrend Model 3 with the almost clear roof glass. I really wanted that until I sat in my TM3 for extended periods and bleached just a little bit and realized I would be bleaching that much ALL THE TIME. I now have a mesh product that I put up to cut the sun in the summer.

I hope the future holds glass that can be electrically blocked so you can turn it off at night you can see the stars.

That's a LOT of sunlight on Jay INSIDE of a car. Perhaps this is like the original MotorTrend Model 3 with the almost clear roof glass. I really wanted that until I sat in my TM3 for extended periods and bleached just a little bit and realized I would be bleaching that much ALL THE TIME. I now have a mesh product that I put up to cut the sun in the summer.

I hope the future holds glass that can be electrically blocked so you can turn it off at night you can see the stars.
Yea they make this, but it'd likely be an expensive feature. Mclaren MSO put it on one of their cars.

McLaren has an electrochromic glass roof to fix the 570GT's solar issue

Personally, i hate sunlight from above since it isn't blocked by my sunglasses. I'd likely just tint the roof with a dark ceramic tint (UV blocking of course) if i had a care with a panoramic sunroof.