Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first post in the forum.
Got my MY on Sept 28th.
I ordered my jeda hub about 2 weeks prior to that.
Last week i emailed them that i was considering canceling my order.
This is the response i go today...
Not saying it's good or bad, just providing an update.

"Thank you so much for your patience with us in waiting for your order.

Your order will be shipping around Mid November as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. Based on our current ETA and your order number, your order will ship between November 16th-23rd.

Each shipment is tested and checked by our team, and packaged by our team.
We are very sorry about the wait and we know it's inconvenient. We are working on shipments daily, but we still have to deal with both a backlog of orders and we must still adhere to strict warehouse regulations for workers to ensure CDC compliance to ensure worker safety and well-being.

We are working on getting your order out as soon as possible. You will be receiving an email once it ships with a confirmation of tracking details. We ship via UPS/Fedex typically. If you have a preference for courier, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We truly appreciate your patience. Our team is always here to help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day."

My first post in the forum.
Got my MY on Sept 28th.
I ordered my jeda hub about 2 weeks prior to that.
Last week i emailed them that i was considering canceling my order.
This is the response i go today...
Not saying it's good or bad, just providing an update.

"Thank you so much for your patience with us in waiting for your order.

Your order will be shipping around Mid November as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. Based on our current ETA and your order number, your order will ship between November 16th-23rd.

We are very sorry about the wait and we know it's inconvenient. We are working on shipments daily, but we still have to deal with both a backlog of orders and we must still adhere to strict warehouse regulations for workers to ensure CDC compliance to ensure worker safety and well-being.

We are working on getting your order out as soon as possible. You will be receiving an email once it ships with a confirmation of tracking details. We ship via UPS/Fedex typically. If you have a preference for courier, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We truly appreciate your patience. Our team is always here to help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day."
It won’t be shipped mid-November. They have been saying this every few weeks.

Total BS. They just don’t have the product to sell.

It won’t be shipped mid-November. They have been saying this every few weeks.

Total BS. They just don’t have the product to sell.

Per my previous post, received the package to my shipping center today. (My apartment uses Fetch, so they'll bring it to my door between 12-2 EST). I'll send along a picture when it arrives. Starting to worry that they just sent the pad and not the hub (ordered the bundle) even though the processing order said my order was complete. We'll see...

Reactions: zecar
Some YouTube reviewers got a copy in order to boost sales.

No regular customers have received them to my knowledge.

damnit, I was afraid that was the case. I'm willing to see how far this goes (I can always dispute my CC later, plus I don't really need the hub, I'm not using that part of the console for storage anyways) just for shits and giggles. Right now it's just incredulous how the company is starting to feel like a scam.

Per my previous post, received the package to my shipping center today. (My apartment uses Fetch, so they'll bring it to my door between 12-2 EST). I'll send along a picture when it arrives. Starting to worry that they just sent the pad and not the hub (ordered the bundle) even though the processing order said my order was complete. We'll see...

Lol well as expected, received the Pad and not the Hub. Just emailed them forwarding back their email saying my order was complete and planning on filing with BBB and my CC company. What a joke.

They're full of *sugar* and haven't shipped hubs to anyone yet. I just got the same email response as the person above who ordered mid September (I ordered in the beginning of July) Both orders "shipping 11/16- 11/23".

Why send an email on 10/14 saying shipments have begun, other than to buy time and hope fewer people cancel. 100% did not start shipping then.

Thank you so much for your patience with us in waiting for your order.

We truly appreciate your patience. Our team is always here to help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day.