Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 2022 Model Y Order/Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! I ordered my MY on July 7th after first reserving a Rivian R1S but deciding I didn’t want to wait close to 2yrs to get it. I’m excited for my MY! I will be selling my Audi Q7 once it is ready to be delivered. I recently purchased a Mustang Mach E and fell in love with the “all electric” so I chose to replace the Q7. Anyone else order this month? Let’s wait it out together! 🥰

Attachments

• B19E36B5-4912-47C1-B9F2-BF01F15A94BB.jpeg
    B19E36B5-4912-47C1-B9F2-BF01F15A94BB.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 650
Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Hello all! I ordered my MY on July 7th after first reserving a Rivian R1S but deciding I didn’t want to wait close to 2yrs to get it. I’m excited for my MY! I will be selling my Audi Q7 once it is ready to be delivered. I recently purchased a Mustang Mach E and fell in love with the “all electric” so I chose to replace the Q7. Anyone else order this month? Let’s wait it out together! 🥰
Welcome Aboard 😎

1 (2).jpg

Same. I ordered mine on July 1st

Reactions: Wattsisname
I ordered a MYP white with white interior this month and was wondering if anyone knew if I will be getting from Austin and also if they come with the new battery. my EDD is Sept18-Oct30. Thank you in advance!
Is very hard to say. If you don’t have the VIN assigned. And if you know your VIN then you will know if you have an Austin build MY because your VIN will tell you.

MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

OD: 6/26/2022
EDD: Apr 2023 - Jul 2023

On July 14, order changed with 20” Wheels

New EDD: Jan 2023 - Apr 2023
EDD changed on July 19: Dec 26 - Feb 20

MYLR
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot

OD: 6/26/2022
EDD: Apr 2023 - Jul 2023

On July 14, order changed with 20” Wheels

New EDD: Jan 2023 - Apr 2023
EDD changed on July 19: Dec 26 - Feb 20
Good luck.
You may have a few more EDD changes to look forward to. Hopefully, they will be for shorter dates. I am really enjoying my Geminis minus the aero covers (see avatar).

Did you change to black 20' wheels in the hope of improving your EDD? Or do you just prefer them?

Last edited: