Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2024 Software Update: v12 ⁦(2024.20.6.2 531cc410994d) Lock/Unlock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During the last week of June 2024, two software updates came out for my 2021 Model X (pre-refresh, so kinda a 2020). The latest one being 2024.20.6.2

Now I am experiencing two issues with the lock and unlock features.

1) I am unable to unlock the doors from the screen once I park. The big button on the image of the model X is unresponsive (even when the rest of the screen features work). Even the lock icon in the upper left-hand corner does not work.

2) While outside of the vehicle, the Tesla app cannot unlock the Model X. I'll either have to use the app to open the trunk (and crawl through), or pray that I remembered my key fob to unlock the doors.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue, or better yet have a fix that I may have overlooked?

Attachments

• 20240630_070625.jpg
    20240630_070625.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 9
Might try a hard reboot (step on the brake and press both scroll wheels until the screen goes black - wait until it all comes back on). In the past people have noted that they often had to do this after upgrades to get everything working again. Not sure if it still works.

Makes me a bit nervous as I have a 2018 X. I'll be careful with the next upgrade. Please let us know!