Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got a gift I wasn't expecting from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK so I ordered a M3 on day 2 online, wasn't expecting the artwork but it arrived today. Just need the car to go with it now .
I'm in the UK FYI.

Attachments

• IMG_20160820_184320043.jpg
    IMG_20160820_184320043.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 152
Wasn't expecting the artwork as I'm in the UK but fingers crossed.
I received my pre order confirmation early evening on Sunday 3rd April.
Haven't heard anything since despite ticking the "I'd like to test drive an S" option.

Gee, since everyone that reserved a M3 is getting this artwork, maybe if we track the arrival date of it we can determine when we will get our our car...:)
I'm sure they aren't related, there are too many people who reserved on the 31st that haven't gotten theirs yet while people overseas are getting theirs.

There are nearly 400,000 of them to get out - it'll take a while.

Perhaps existing owners who waited in line aren't on the list. My non-owner friend who didn't wait in line received hers over a month ago, as have her two non-owner siblings who signed up online.

And to reference post #343 or so from the other thread, into which I hope this thread is merged, there have been definitive quotes that confirm that all reservation holders will receive artwork, and linewaiters will receive something else. I of course remain hopeful that instead of spending another (some number of millions of dollars) for paper cards that perhaps the linewaiters might receive a simple code or special configurable option for the Design Studio process instead. Not only would this be tied to *actual paid orders*, but it would incur no fulfillment costs, and could perhaps be treated differently from an accounting perspective. Just a thought.