Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just installed my referral wheels!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having a hard time deciding if I should keep the referrals vs the standard grey OEM performance 20"s. Any thoughts one way or the other why either is better? What about curb rash? Does one have a wider lip that would make it more prone to rash?

I haven't been able to get mine installed yet, but best I can tell it's really just a question of which wheels you prefer the look of. Both wheel variants weigh the same, apparently, and they run the same size tires, so it's just a matter of personal preference.

I'm looking forward to getting mine! I love to stock Stilettos but I'm ready for the Zero-G's to spice things up a bit. :D

Reactions: ctapiam3
Installed mines just waiting on the center caps from Tesla. they look and drive amazing!
31008547-A923-4162-B485-84DC27821E45.jpeg

I curbed one of my zero-g wheels pretty badly a few weeks ago. I called tesla but the service dept would not provide it and said its just a dark gray color.

Does anyone know what the name of the color for these zero g wheels or the paint code?

I am getting ready to repair some curb rash and was wondering the same thing. Does anyone know? I'm searching so far but no luck. I thought I saw an easy color match here but can't find it now.