Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just installed my referral wheels!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many referrals do you need for those wheels?
Lmk if you wanna sell them

It was 3 referrals under a previous referral program that ended in Feb of 2019. I only started getting tesla referrals in november of 2018 but ended up with 9 between november of 2018 and the end of that program in feb of 2019.

I always thought that it was funny that referral wheels awards were 3 referrals, yet "Priority software updates" was 4 referrals.... and I have never once seen the benefit of priority software updates, even though I emailed the referral program several times. Anyway, thanks @PooshdM3 I scheduled install like the current program says as you mentioned, and will see how it goes.

I have a model 3 performance with 20s so wondering if they have those already. I dont really care about the weight like some do, I just like how they look (and that it will be different than most other model 3s out there on the road, visually).

If i was actually taking it to the track, I would probably sell these and buy something else... but for me its aesthetics and I am not embarrassed to say that.

It was 3 referrals under a previous referral program that ended in Feb of 2019. I only started getting tesla referrals in november of 2018 but ended up with 9 between november of 2018 and the end of that program in feb of 2019.

I always thought that it was funny that referral wheels awards were 3 referrals, yet "Priority software updates" was 4 referrals.... and I have never once seen the benefit of priority software updates, even though I emailed the referral program several times. Anyway, thanks @PooshdM3 I scheduled install like the current program says as you mentioned, and will see how it goes.

I have a model 3 performance with 20s so wondering if they have those already. I dont really care about the weight like some do, I just like how they look (and that it will be different than most other model 3s out there on the road, visually).

If i was actually taking it to the track, I would probably sell these and buy something else... but for me its aesthetics and I am not embarrassed to say that.

I agree 100%. Good luck- you are going to love them!!!

Hi all, I just had my referral wheels installed! The lug nut covers will come tomorrow as they were shipped separately from the wheels. The wheels look even more amazing in person.

Here are a few pics...

Imgur
Nice - what tint & percentages did you go with? (Getting wife's car done on Monday) Looks awesome with those wheels.

I thinking of going with FormulaOne Stratos Window Film

Last edited: