Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered the CCS-1 adapter on the Canadian Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to second this, electrified did my audio upgrade as well and helped me uninstall and reinstall my sub wiring when i needed warranty service from tesla. Stand up guy and more importantly, goes above and beyond with after sales service.
Gary is super guy. I think I must’ve “spooked” him when I called from Italy using our IP/PBX and the company came up.

So I have a question:
It seems that the service centres might have the parts, but they have not be “green lit” by HO. So if I have Electrified Auto do this, I am assuming, it should not affect my warranty. Just checking.

I threw in the towel. I love my Tesla service centre on Railside but enough already! I had an nice chat with Gary from Electrified and voila, even from Italy. I should have the completed upon our return in November.

Attachments

• 952b835d-5a7d-4784-8458-5ef4e0f54b28.jpeg
    952b835d-5a7d-4784-8458-5ef4e0f54b28.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 60
Is yours a direct plug in or do you need the adaptor(I.E. bundle of wires). Mine has a build date on June 2020 Model 3 not sure what I need.
I just “decoded” my VIN and all I know is that it was 20221. It was a showroom model which I picked up in late September and assuming they cycle them at least ever couple months I’m guessing build of June/July? I am certain that I don’t need the “bundle of wires”, but you might. It’s not expensive. I think <$25 but I could be wrong.

They did for my upgrade
Can't say enough nice things about Gary from Electrified. Super nice person and did it by the book.
Just want to second this, electrified did my audio upgrade as well and helped me uninstall and reinstall my sub wiring when i needed warranty service from tesla. Stand up guy and more importantly, goes above and beyond with after sales service.
Can't say enough nice things about Gary from Electrified. Super nice person and did it by the book.

IMG_1010.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cdswm3 and Gaggu P