Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed an order for TM3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calgary Tesla said my car would arrive at their center this week. I have paid in full as per their instruction so they can secure a carrier to ship the car to Winnipeg. do you know if there is any tracking system ?

How were you able to pay in full? Bank draft?

I'm financing it and it's been approved. I wonder what my process would be.

are you at all concerned about vehicle imperfections?

How were you able to pay in full? Bank draft?

I'm financing it and it's been approved. I wonder what my process would be.

are you at all concerned about vehicle imperfections?
In the purchase agreement, wiring money is the only option for me otherwise no shipment could be arranged. I do concern about any major defects and had asked them to inspect prior to shipping. Hoping the car will arrive as expected this week and gets shipped to me next week. First time paying a new car in full prior to seeing it.

I got my car yesterday! SR+ White with White interior, Aero wheels. Gawd, these cars are even more spectacular than I remember. Other than a front trunk alignment issue (easily fixed with the height screws underneith), it was perfect. No paint problems that I could see, no major panel gaps, nothing. Paint looks quite nice too with no orange peel that I could notice so far.

Yes, USB-C ports, and wireless charging! My car was built June 10th. Wireless charging works great on my iPhone 8 plus (in the usual slow fashion). I have yet to test the USB-C ports yet, although I did notice some alignment issues with them on the rear facing center console that seemed fixed by plugging in a cable in an angled fashion, then pulling it to the side a bit.

Wireless charging mat is plugged into the USB-C port, and there's a USB-A port beside it under the charge mat shelf. I have my flash drive for sentry mode plugged in there.

I got my car yesterday! SR+ White with White interior, Aero wheels. Gawd, these cars are even more spectacular than I remember. Other than a front trunk alignment issue (easily fixed with the height screws underneith), it was perfect. No paint problems that I could see, no major panel gaps, nothing. Paint looks quite nice too with no orange peel that I could notice so far.

Yes, USB-C ports, and wireless charging! My car was built June 10th. Wireless charging works great on my iPhone 8 plus (in the usual slow fashion). I have yet to test the USB-C ports yet, although I did notice some alignment issues with them on the rear facing center console that seemed fixed by plugging in a cable in an angled fashion, then pulling it to the side a bit.

Wireless charging mat is plugged into the USB-C port, and there's a USB-A port beside it under the charge mat shelf. I have my flash drive for sentry mode plugged in there.

Your car was built on June 10th and you got it in BC Canada ready for pickup in 7 days?

I'm feeling a little left out at the moment :(. My timeline is similar to yours but no VIN or pickup appointment yet. I'm in California, less than 50 miles from Fremont so not a distance issue. Maybe color or they want to get farther shipments out first? I didn't push anything early on because I wanted to get an "after June 4th" build date but that seems like a certainty at this point. Oh well I'll just continue to live vicariously through the lucky ones out there. Here are my details and dates for comparison...
SR+ white/black/aero
Ordered: 5/27
2-4 week SMS: 6/2
1-2 week SMS: 6/14

I ordered on 5/18 and was scheduled to pick up my M3 on Tuesday. Monday morning I got a text saying that my Tesla has been delayed in transit and a new delivery appointment has been set for today. Today, 4 hours before my delivery appointment, I get a call from Tesla stating that they found a crack in my windshield while they were getting it ready! :eek: Now my delivery is delayed, for the second time, until next Thursday! :( Oh and I have been paying for insurance and interest on my loan since Tuesday. This sucks! :(

I'm feeling a little left out at the moment :(. My timeline is similar to yours but no VIN or pickup appointment yet. I'm in California, less than 50 miles from Fremont so not a distance issue. Maybe color or they want to get farther shipments out first? I didn't push anything early on because I wanted to get an "after June 4th" build date but that seems like a certainty at this point. Oh well I'll just continue to live vicariously through the lucky ones out there. Here are my details and dates for comparison...
SR+ white/black/aero

My build, update timeline and location are nearly identical. I thought yesterday or today would be the day to get a delivery date, but nothing yet. Back to waiting "patiently".

SR+ white/black/aero

My order (same config)
Ordered: 5/29

NO VIN yet

My order (same config)

NO VIN yet
My order (same config)

NO VIN yet
Most of us who got the delivery dates in this thread were all from Vancouver, so that sort of makes sense.

We also have $8k of combined rebates here that may end any time, so if I were Tesla, I'd probably leave the easy California deliveries to the very last minute for the end of quarter push too!

Order placed on 06/16 for White M3 SR+
From BC.

Tentative pickup date assigned: June 29th

I understand I need to pay by Bank Draft - who is the Bank draft supposed to be written to?

No text yet to confirm date - no VIN assigned yet.

I got the impression talking to Tesla Vancouver that they are trying to make deliveries by end of June to meet end of Q2 incentives.

Order placed on 06/16 for White M3 SR+
From BC.

Tentative pickup date assigned: June 29th

I understand I need to pay by Bank Draft - who is the Bank draft supposed to be written to?

No text yet to confirm date - no VIN assigned yet.

I got the impression talking to Tesla Vancouver that they are trying to make deliveries by end of June to meet end of Q2 incentives.

Bank draft details will be included in the delivery email.. Should be "Tesla Motors Canada ULC".

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
Going to pick up SR+ MSM/Black in Vancouver this Sunday! :)

Timeline:
Placed order: 5/31
Built in 7 days SMS: 6/14
VIN in page source: 6/17
Call from delivery center: 6/18
Pick up date: 6/21
Closing loop. Picked up yesterday. Found a hand print but was cleaned right away. A couple minor issues with trim pieces and have scheduled mobile service appointment. Paint condition is good. Overall fast and smooth experience.

Reactions: Arctic_White
How long did it take for the delivery? Just ICBC there or are there private brokers present to do insurance?
Just picked up my car also from the Vancouver location and had a few minor issues but they were decent that I didnt want to waste another week waiting for a new VIN. To answer ur question, it took a week for delivery and there was a private broker to do insurance.