Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just purchased a 2015 CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I finally just purchased a 2015 with 35k miles for $39k. I think I got a pretty good deal, it dropped instantly and I jumped on it. It has the premium package with smart air suspensions. Pictures look clean so im hoping thats the case when I pick it up. Now whats next is to decide which route I want to go with the front bumper upgrade. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Reactions: AustinP and NoirMS
Keep us posted, that seems like a pretty great deal. Would be interested in the configuration, what options on the car.

Have the CPO prices adjusted downward to reflect the $15K price drop in the last few months ?

20181225_105829.jpg
Hi all, I finally just purchased a 2015 with 35k miles for $39k. I think I got a pretty good deal, it dropped instantly and I jumped on it. It has the premium package with smart air suspensions. Pictures look clean so im hoping thats the case when I pick it up. Now whats next is to decide which route I want to go with the front bumper upgrade. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Congrats!!
2015 CPO here... performance unplugged front fascia refresh kit

Last edited:
Keep us posted, that seems like a pretty great deal. Would be interested in the configuration, what options on the car.

Have the CPO prices adjusted downward to reflect the $15K price drop in the last few months ?

i have been watching mostly fully optioned p90dl's on evcpo, the last couple days almost every one of them dropped between 4 and 5k. some of the p100s dropped more.

btw, 3 companies make the front bumper upgrade/refresh...
Refresh Front Fascia for Tesla Model S
Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S
2012-2016 Tesla Model S Front Bumper Facelift Refresh

I went w unplugged Performance bc they not only make them, the perform the install and they have partnered w Tesla in the past...

the shop that did mine never had touched a tesla but they said it was very easy an all mounts/brackets/sensors all lined up perfectly.

Does anyone know if upgrading the bumper causes any problems getting service at Tesla? I really want to upgrade my bumper but I'm afraid that Tesla will refuse to service my car if God forbid they needed to get behind the bumper. Anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know if upgrading the bumper causes any problems getting service at Tesla? I really want to upgrade my bumper but I'm afraid that Tesla will refuse to service my car if God forbid they needed to get behind the bumper. Anyone have any experience with this?
good ?... I haven't been to my SC yet so I'll be finding out eventually....
imo...I doubt it based on the fact the warranty isn't voided when doing the swap of bumpers....spoke with Unplugged Performance.... that is why UP asks that they be contacted if the bumper needs any mods to make it fit, (not all teslas are stamped out the same) they will help with mods to ensure warranty isn't voided, and also, all 2016s an on are the same front fascia.
my guess is they will get behind the bumper the same way they get behind the 2016,17,18,19....

Holy crap!
Certainly makes me feel like I over-paid when i bought my car a couple of months ago....I suppose most of the price drop is from the reduced prices on new cars, but perhaps also the volume of Model 3 sales driving down interest in model S?
Very surprising...

Congrats on your car! If you got the warranty then kuddos to you. I paid $52k in December for an 85D with 32k miles. There’s no doubt prices are better now but that’s why they’re used cars.
I had to have an 04/15 and newer build, 21” wheels, next gen seats, sas and the other options listed below so that’s how I justify to myself it’s ok .

Congrats on your car! If you got the warranty then kuddos to you. I paid $52k in December for an 85D with 32k miles. There’s no doubt prices are better now but that’s why they’re used cars.
I had to have an 04/15 and newer build, 21” wheels, next gen seats, sas and the other options listed below so that’s how I justify to myself it’s ok .
Curious why April or later in 2015?