Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just test drove a Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those people get paid for views on their videos.

Here's a Model S:

Screenshot_20230826-093340-234.png

M3 with a hatch might sway my wife from wanting a danged Prius :rolleyes:
Agree
Finally crush rhe Camry
Paves the way for what the M2 might do
Makes sense,
SUV/Y for when you really need the space
And a hatched sedan/new M3 for the rest of us
And the CT for those that want the big dog
And the for foo foo crowd for the X and S
M2 as the entry

LOL same.
“NEXSTAR) — Texas drivers looking to drive cleaner will have to fork out more money to do it, starting Sept. 1. Earlier this week, Gov. Greg Abbott signed Senate Bill 505 into law, which will establish a $400 fee to register an electric vehicle in Texas — in addition to a $200 annual fee.

That’s in addition to annual Texas vehicle registration fees, which cost $50.75 for most passenger vehicles/trucks. In total, a new EV owner could pay over $650 the first year.”

• Informative
Reactions: tradosaurus
“NEXSTAR) — Texas drivers looking to drive cleaner will have to fork out more money to do it, starting Sept. 1. Earlier this week, Gov. Greg Abbott signed Senate Bill 505 into law, which will establish a $400 fee to register an electric vehicle in Texas — in addition to a $200 annual fee.

That’s in addition to annual Texas vehicle registration fees, which cost $50.75 for most passenger vehicles/trucks. In total, a new EV owner could pay over $650 the first year.”

Again, I’d love to pay only $650 for my annual Tesla registration lol

Yeah, but not near as expensive as being a father of 6!

I'm not so sure about this... at least from a financial perspective. You're paying $2k per year for that depreciating liability.

I'd *like* to think I have 6 appreciating assets. Someone's gotta wipe my butt when I'm too old to do it myself. 😜

In reality... I'm getting tired. Children for sale? Anyone?

• Funny
Reactions: gtae07
Sorry OP for taking your thread so off-topic... but @Occhis - I've known people who moved out of state but kept their registration in the state that it was *previously* in... I think it was somehow beneficial for traffic tickets.

Do people in VA register out of state to avoid this? Seems like that would become a common practice at that price.