Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ken/Kent/Kerry Beauchrt/Beuchert/Beuchrt/Biker/Rider/Krider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Motors is selling obsolete and vastly overpriced vehicles

Everyone knows the batteries being used in the Model S are soon-to-be-obsolete. Everyone, apparently, except Elon Musk and his
fellow Tesla execs. Wait till the new batteries come out and those who spent $44,000 for one of his battery packs find out that
Tesla probably (or should have) realized that they were installing unbelievably overpriced cells. I foresee lots of lawsuits. Winnable lawsuits.
Tesla will likely not recover - it will have completely lost any credibility as a corporation.

Everyone knows the batteries being used in the Model S are soon-to-be-obsolete. Everyone, apparently, except Elon Musk and his
fellow Tesla execs. Wait till the new batteries come out and those who spent $44,000 for one of his battery packs find out that
Tesla probably (or should have) realized that they were installing unbelievably overpriced cells. I foresee lots of lawsuits. Winnable lawsuits.
Tesla will likely not recover - it will have completely lost any credibility as a corporation.

welcome to the forum but where is your proof? And if you are so sure then why join this forum and spear what can be considered falsehoods. Please back your claims.

So Tom and Kent both live in a "Florida Retirement" community....maybe we can arrange a Tesla meet-up there? :wink:

I'm pretty sure Tom and Kent are the same guy. Note the formatting of his post with the same line breaks which appear to be a cut and paste job (or he's just used to typewriters and hits the carriage return at the end of a line).

Nonetheless, a Tesla meet-up would be cool. Or, better yet, maybe the retirement community can be convinced to host a green car event! Kent (Tom) will be the guy peering through his blinds.

Hi Eric,

Thanks.

I see he is recycling old FUD.

Kerry Beauchert = Kerry Biker?
Both posted here:

09/29/2006 Kerry Biker wrote: "if Tesla Motors delivers their car with its now totally obsolete and impractical batteries, not to mention all of the Rube Goldberg paraphernalia required to manage the battery packs, they can reasonably be considered DOA."
10/01/2006 Kerry Beauchrt wrote: "Is Martin going to deliver his car with his Rube Goldberg battery monitoring system and obsolete lithium ion batteries?"

Larry