Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kerbed wheel 20" performance grey...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As title, kerbed half way round the rim edge, it's the grey colour.

Has anyone had one successfully repaired, as in accurate colour match? Any recommendations for UK repair near Warrington or Manchester?

Does anyone know how much it would be for a new wheel if not possible to repair?

Thanks in advance, gutted!

Attachments

• IMG_20200215_125713.jpg
    IMG_20200215_125713.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_20200215_125702.jpg
    IMG_20200215_125702.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 427
Prestige wheels mobile repair are coming tomorrow.

They seem to think the wheel colour is sonic carbon? I thought that colour was for the model s wheels and the model 3 performance grey ones are a different colour?

Don't want it spraying with the wrong colour...

View attachment 517180 Day 2 of ownership & I've done this getting out of a horrendously tight car park.

It’s not massive, but it hurts! Any idea how much this is likely to cost to put right?
Alas, we’ve all been there. A local alloy wheel repair shop will charge you £50-70 to repair that one.

Then I suggest you take out alloy insurance to cover you in the future. Mine cost £129 for three years.

Alas, we’ve all been there. A local alloy wheel repair shop will charge you £50-70 to repair that one.

Then I suggest you take out alloy insurance to cover you in the future. Mine cost £129 for three years.

I’m so annoyed with myself! Will get a quote at the weekend from a local company, hopefully they’ll be reasonable.

Does it look like the whee will need to come off? If so, I’ve heard about having to jack it up carefully with special puck’s?

Also, what’s the ‘official’ colour for the M3 rims?

they actually require photos of all 4 wheels with identification. So if your wheels are already curbed they won't provide cover.

I will just go down the local repair route for my 20" performance wheels

Regarding the alloy insurance, would I need standard or prestige cover for a M3P with the 20inch wheels? Are they diamond cut?