Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kwik Fit Kilmarnock / Glasgow for MOT?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Glasgow told me that they use Kwik Fit Livingston for there MOTs. That's a 2h 20 min round trip for us, but it's still 1 h 12 min for Tesla - and they'll be passing plenty Glasgow Kwik Fits to get there, so I'm wondering if it might be worth it & we should just make an annual pilgrimage to the Carmondean centre.

Has anyone tried Kwik Fit Kilmarnock?

Tesla Glasgow told me that they use Kwik Fit Livingston for there MOTs. That's a 2h 20 min round trip for us, but it's still 1 h 12 min for Tesla - and they'll be passing plenty Glasgow Kwik Fits to get there, so I'm wondering if it might be worth it & we should just make an annual pilgrimage to the Carmondean centre.

Good grief! There must be loads of options in a city the size of Glasgow. I get mine done in a local garage in Innerleithen (3,000 population and most people have never heard of it). Try calling into a couple of places. They have to do even less than they do for an ICE car yet get the same money (no emissions testing).

Good grief! There must be loads of options in a city the size of Glasgow. I get mine done in a local garage in Innerleithen (3,000 population and most people have never heard of it). Try calling into a couple of places. They have to do even less than they do for an ICE car yet get the same money (no emissions testing).
Local Halfords did mine last year, try giving your local Branch a call.

Possibly see if you have a local EV friendly independent that also does MOTs?