Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lack of delivery update left me with no time to sell my P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BornToFly

Supporting Member
May 8, 2013
Baby Jet
I decided to upgrade to the P85D. Had I not checked "My Tesla" on the website, I would have had no warning at all. On Monday I checked the status and learned it was on a truck. Called Tesla to get more info, and found out it was arriving to the Service Center today! I think I could have sold it pretty well myself if I had a couple weeks. Now I'm left with 2 days to sell it, or trade it in for the tax break. If I was really confident I could get a lot more than the trade in value + tax break incentive I would hold on to it longer, but I don't know if it is worth the hassle. Put it on Auto Trade, KSL, and eBay (item 261877720745). I guess we'll see if I can sell it in a day....
On the plus side, I can't wait for INSANE mode!!!! :)

While it's an issue that will need resolution, this fits comfortably in the "high quality problem" bin.

:)

Congrats on the P85D. I presume you pre-ordered a new set of tires? Because you KNOW you're gonna need 'em! As my buddy who bought one a few months ago said: "I figured after I did a few standing LAUNCH demos to blow away my friends, I'd get that out of my system. Except it's been months. I still do it. Every day."