Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reservation 16,503 made 12/27. Just got my Finalize button, no email yet. The car will be coming to Atlanta, GA and parking right next to ElSupreme.

Going to be:
60 kWh, Multi-Coat Red, Grey Leather, Lacewood Trim, Tech Pack, Sound, Air Suspension, Supercharging, Twin Chargers.

The Tesla marketing strategy worked perfectly on me. I originally planned to get the 40 kWh battery/tech package/air suspension/textile seats when I made the reservation to keep the price within reason (the air suspension is a requirement because we have a really steep driveway and the tech package was also on the must-have list since I swore I'd never buy another car without a good built-in nav system). But the more research I did, the more I thought about it, and the more I talked it over with my wife, the more I realized the 85 kWh battery was really what I needed to get the most out of this car. And once in "go big or go home" mode, the sound package and leather seats quickly followed. Now I enter the next phase of waiting . . .

same thing happened to me!