Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finalized today on my last possible day...res no 15,212...trying to string out my delivery as long as possible since my current lease runs to aug. 2014....delivery is march/April...much sooner than I expected in early December when I reserved but I am psyched and will figure out what to do with my extra car(BMW) that I use to really like but don't really need anymore.

Just finalized today on my last possible day...res no 15,212...trying to string out my delivery as long as possible since my current lease runs to aug. 2014....delivery is march/April...much sooner than I expected in early December when I reserved but I am psyched and will figure out what to do with my extra car(BMW) that I use to really like but don't really need anymore.

I finalized yesterday. Delivery estimate on the webpage is MAR/APR. Tesla said I would get the final paperwork yesterday, but it has not arrived. Does it take more than a day to get the finalize paperwork?

I finalized yesterday. Delivery estimate on the webpage is MAR/APR. Tesla said I would get the final paperwork yesterday, but it has not arrived. Does it take more than a day to get the finalize paperwork?

It really depends...I got my configure button on 1/7, finalized same day and got my pre-MVPA on 1/7 and countersigned on the same day. Everything was done on the same day. same with my final MVPA. got it yesterday, signed and countersigned within 3-4 hours.

I just finalized today. MAR/APR. I'm kind of hoping more like APR/MAY but we'll see...somewhere they mentioned most people are getting their cars delivered after 3 months. Curious when I'm gonna have to come up with the down payment. (-;

I think that the delivery and production schedule is so dynamic that any predictions are unreliable. Combine that with variations in color and options results in the honest answer of "we don't know".

I finalized in the last week of Jan and the paperwork said Feb/Mar. Last week, I was given dates of Mar 29- Apr 12. Not exactly Feb-Mar, but I am OK to wait.

I just finalized today. MAR/APR. I'm kind of hoping more like APR/MAY but we'll see...somewhere they mentioned most people are getting their cars delivered after 3 months. Curious when I'm gonna have to come up with the down payment. (-;

Been following Elon and this car for close to three years, attended the private opening of the Washington Square Mall location Thursday July 19, 2012. Came back and reserved on Saturday the 21st, and Troy Jones quickly got me in on a test drive at the Get Amped tour there that same day. Fast forward to today, after months of hemming and hawing, watching others in the area get their Model S delivered, I finally went ahead and hit the "Done" button today at the store. I think even my wife was wondering what took me so long.

RN310764
#10,608
July 21, 2012

Hit the "finalize" a couple of times, but never the final-final button. Prices increases came and went, but by pure fluke... was able to retain my 2012 config and hit the "done" button today.

With the new checkout process, I have two weeks to make adjustments to this config before it goes to the factory. Email suggests 1 to 2 months for delivery.

Std 85, black, tan, obeche matte, pano, tech, sound +, twins, and (for now) 19's. I may upgrade to the 21's. With 2013 pricing for the perf, it's just too far out of reach now.

Thank you Jessica at Washington Square (for your patience) - you ROCK! Actually the whole team rocks. And thanks to Stone at Fremont today too. All of you walked me off the ledge, but still make the dive. ;)