Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

latest (July) Tesla price changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry i meant to post

Just sent this email will wait to see response massive saving hopefully, ordered P3+ ,White Pearl and Black interior -

After looking at the changes on the Tesla UK website this morning the prices have changed and my ordered car is now by my calculations £4600.00 less, can you confirm that the invoice will be adjusted or will I need to cancel the order.

The finance/lease companies are going to love this. Already unable to confirm delivery dates, now the prices have changed...bombardment ahead, I suspect!

Does anybody know where we stand with lease? Surely if you are locked into a finance agreement (as I am) this won’t be changed now. Also if my car, and it’s a big if, is on the triumph ace, changing the order now would be madness. Unless Tesla honer the price cut.

Sorry i meant to post

Just sent this email will wait to see response massive saving hopefully, ordered P3+ ,White Pearl and Black interior -

After looking at the changes on the Tesla UK website this morning the prices have changed and my ordered car is now by my calculations £4600.00 less, can you confirm that the invoice will be adjusted or will I need to cancel the order.

I just updated the spec on my website account (via edit design button) and the price updated automatically. No need to call or cancel.

So just to clarify no price reduction on the SR+?

I was just about to tell her the cost of needing the new RCD for the charger so was hoping this may help:D

£1,560 price reduction on the SR+ (was £38,050, now £36,490 without delivery fee, with the grant)

Does anybody know where we stand with lease? Surely if you are locked into a finance agreement (as I am) this won’t be changed now. Also if my car, and it’s a big if, is on the triumph ace, changing the order now would be madness. Unless Tesla honer the price cut.

You were locked into a finance agreement with a invoice price that is no longer valid - if you get a new invoice, they surely have to honour the new price, given that they will get the discount passed over to them...

Lease prices, however...different thing. Remains to be seen what happens there.

Reactions: Mathop and LEE3
I haven't had an edit design button for ages, are you at the "we're drafting up your contract" stage?

No, I've been holding my order back by not completing finance and registration details. I specifically want a September+ delivery. You will have to call them if your edit button has disappeared. I had that happen to me earlier in the process when I changed from P+ to P- in the last price confusion!