Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Learning how to sell to the Tesla owners.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the last few months we have had good sales of are cup holders to the members on this forum, after becoming a Vendor. But the majority of the owners,150,000 of us, do not check in here and they are the ones I need to reach.

I have bought list of 11,000 owners and have agreed to a post card mailing in order to reach them.

I have attached to post card, front and back for your comments. We want to mail this during the gift giving season coming up over the next 60 days.

I already know the some hate e mails and post cards via USPO, so I want those of you to know, I don’t have others options.

Thanks in advance, Dave

Attachments

• TeslaPride_Postcard_001_55x85_FRONT.jpg
    TeslaPride_Postcard_001_55x85_FRONT.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 96
  • TeslaPride_Postcard_001_55x85_BACK.jpg
    TeslaPride_Postcard_001_55x85_BACK.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 79
I would remove the redundant QR code on the front.

I don't know about the average Tesla owner but my generation doesn't really scan them. What are you telling me at the QR link that you can't tell me on the postcard? Is it just a link to your website?

Also, does one of the arm rests have to be forward to hold down the cup holder? I guess if they were both back I'd be asking if it impedes operation of the arm rests so not sure if you can win that one. Maybe use the space of the QR code to address that.

- Why are so many words capitalized?
- center "Rear Holders" in its box

Good luck with the business!

I would remove the redundant QR code on the front.

I don't know about the average Tesla owner but my generation doesn't really scan them. What are you telling me at the QR link that you can't tell me on the postcard? Is it just a link to your website?

Also, does one of the arm rests have to be forward to hold down the cup holder? I guess if they were both back I'd be asking if it impedes operation of the arm rests so not sure if you can win that one. Maybe use the space of the QR code to address that.

- Why are so many words capitalized?
- center "Rear Holders" in its box

Good luck with the business!
Thank you for your comments.
The cup holder is completely independent of the arm rest.
Today 1000 cards were dropped as a test mailing
May remove the QR code, thank you.

Good luck, Tesla are remarkably unresponsive to that kind of thing. It's ironic, as collectively the service centers are by far my largest customer. Personally I still like QR codes, but they do seem to be dying, slowly.

I agree with others' suggestions to simplify. One QR is enough.

Also, if you're targetting Tesla owners specifically, "Makes a great gift!" in multiple places might be unnecessary. Even here in the Tesla-filled Bay Area, I doubt many owners know other owners with which they have a gift-buying relationship.

Otherwise looks nice. A little busy, but colors, layout, and fonts are attractive.