Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leasing / Lending Order of Operations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. So what's the point of showing the other figure? I had assumed there was no credit on a lease until I saw a post that it was used to reduce cost of capitalization. One reason not buying is that I can't use it the other is my deposit on a 3 is at over 300,000, and I probably won't get it before the lease runs out. Thanks for the info.

Interesting. So what's the point of showing the other figure? I had assumed there was no credit on a lease until I saw a post that it was used to reduce cost of capitalization. One reason not buying is that I can't use it the other is my deposit on a 3 is at over 300,000, and I probably won't get it before the lease runs out. Thanks for the info.
Technically, Tesla (or leasing company) gets the federal tax credit, but it is applied to the vehicle price, so your monthly payment is slightly lower.

Regarding the $776 vs $693... I believe they are calculating an average of gas savings into that monthly payment, which I think you can customize a little, but is a bit deceiving, IMO. Good luck!