Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to both the White Plains, NY and Mt. Kisco stores (both confirmed deposits start at 10 AM ET). Both are expecting serious lines. The guy at Mt. Kisco said all stores in the country are prepping for a VERY VERY busy day. Sounded as if it was all hands on deck man your battle stations.

I wish Tesla would clear this up. People are calling east coast stores and they're saying they open at 10AM and won't start taking deposits until 1PM, other people are saying deposits start at 10AM... what's the deal?

When I called last week they said 1 PM. However, Both places I called 10 minutes ago had changed their tune and were dead certain reservations start at 10AM ET

Spreadsheets are a passion of mine.

Thanks Microfrost for a BBBBBeautiful chart!!!!!

fnMOL5h.jpg

Sorry for the time confusion.

We are getting conflicting reports of time of open VS time of reservation start.

They kept changing. Hopefully, it will be stabilized sometime soon.

10am "local time," in the US at least.

Here's the scoop: I called both my local store (East Coast) and the Tesla customer service/sales department main number out of Fremont and both stated reservations begin at 10am "local time," i.e. 10am PST, 10am Mountain, and 10am EST.

Also the Fremont sales rep said that initially they were going to have all reservations begin 10am PST, or 1pm EST, however they now decided to have all stores accept reservations at 10am local time.

10am "local time," in the US at least.

Here's the scoop: I called both my local store (East Coast) and the Tesla customer service/sales department main number out of Fremont and both stated reservations begin at 10am "local time," i.e. 10am PST, 10am Mountain, and 10am EST.

Also the Fremont sales rep said that initially they were going to have all reservations begin 10am PST, or 1pm EST, however they now decided to have all stores accept reservations at 10am local time.

Thanks for the legwork! Given that deliveries will probably begin on the west coast anyway, I doubt that extra 3 hour head start will really help the east coasters in the end. Or, they could simply decide to interleave the reservation times based on time zone, to put everyone on nearly equal footing after the fact. As in, a reservation at 10:05 Pacific could be slotted in right behind 10:05 Mountain, which would be right behind 10:05 Central, which would be right behind 10:05 Eastern.