Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lets see your garage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 212406 This forum has inspired me to improve my garage. Here is the first step! Yes, I am getting the edges slowly done-they have required a saw, and I am sending those tiles out for cutting.

I like your choice in product, colors, and pattern!!

IMG_3881.JPG

Getting major garage envy here! As a new tesla owner, didn't realize garage upgrade would become part of the experience, or more appropriately, adventure. *Sigh* Will happily add it to the list & hope some day soon will be able to post worthy pics here. :D

I feel the same way. My wife and I are already planning the redesign of our garage this summer. We're really looking forward to it. :)

View attachment 212406 This forum has inspired me to improve my garage. Here is the first step! Yes, I am getting the edges slowly done-they have required a saw, and I am sending those tiles out for cutting.
Why does it look like your garage opens to a retail shopping Centre? Or do you just happen to have a parking lot in front of your home? :)

I like the tiles - I've been considering the Swisstrax for my garage.