Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We wait for your pics and review!!! @majo-03

There is a huge load of Tesla's from Ghent listed on the NL site right now??????
Haha, I get that. Funny thing is that we crave pictures while almost every MY looks alike. Due to some private circumstances, which was also the reason for my quick pickup, I did drive a lot but haven't taken any pictures yet.

As for a review, am very surprised by the comfort of the suspension. This is much softer than I can remember from the MYLR I once test drove.

The first few km's I did feel that a flat side (from standing still on the boat) was a little thumping in the suspension, this was also gone after about 100 km.

Otherwise, I soon had a familiar feeling in the car. Setting up the phone was difficult, the bluetooth kept disconnecting. After switching the car off and on again, no more problems.

Getting in and out of the car is really a relief compared to the M3, the high entry is very nice. In addition, everything in terms of build quality feels much more solid and premium than the 2019 M3, Tesla has really made progress there.

In short, am really happy with the MY.

Good luck waiting a little longer, it's worth it!!!

Haha, I get that. Funny thing is that we crave pictures while almost every MY looks alike. Due to some private circumstances, which was also the reason for my quick pickup, I did drive a lot but haven't taken any pictures yet.

As for a review, am very surprised by the comfort of the suspension. This is much softer than I can remember from the MYLR I once test drove.

The first few km's I did feel that a flat side (from standing still on the boat) was a little thumping in the suspension, this was also gone after about 100 km.

Otherwise, I soon had a familiar feeling in the car. Setting up the phone was difficult, the bluetooth kept disconnecting. After switching the car off and on again, no more problems.

Getting in and out of the car is really a relief compared to the M3, the high entry is very nice. In addition, everything in terms of build quality feels much more solid and premium than the 2019 M3, Tesla has really made progress there.

In short, am really happy with the MY.

Good luck waiting a little longer, it's worth it!!!
Congratulations! i also picked up my car today around 10 am. Very quiet. I have had pretty much the same experience as you. In and out in 5 minutes. Didn’t notice the initial vibrations due to tire flat spots but may be I missed them in all the excitement after all it’s my first EV coming from an old Opel PHEV 😀.

All in all a great drive. Car was delivered with 8 kms on odometer and now it stands as 134 kms. Funnily i got the car with only 45% charge. It may be because originally my delivery was planned for Friday but I got it today, so no complaints there. However this also means I do not know the theoretical range of my car at 100% charge. Will find out tomorrow when I charge it fully and report back. However driving a PHEV for 7 years now has already taught me that that theoretical range has no significance and it depends on many other I l factors, some of which you can control (driving style, wheel size) while others you can’t (weather, speed on your route and stuff in your car - wife controls the last one 😉). Hence no issue at all. Will see how it goes now and in spring/summers before making a judgement.

In my view this is truly value for money car. I have test driven 15 - 18 cars this year alone (phev’s and electric) but nothing comes close. Hats off to Tesla and Elon! No wonder people have voted for it with their wallets and it will be the best selling car globally next year. Now only if Elon can give us back the functionality lost due to USS removal, I would be over the moon. 😀

Seeing a lot of Model Y articles about phone key issues related to Bluetooth. (mostly all complaints from US)
Would you mind keeping us updated if this is a regular issue or just day 1 setup problem.

Zelfde hier
Hier ook geen EDD meer. Hidden VIN wel nog aanwezig. Deze zou op de Hoegh Shangai staan. Misschien dat er door annuleringen al auto's vrijkomen op de vroegere schepen (G Poseidon en Tokyo Car). Dan zou er wel eens snel uitgeleverd kunnen worden. Ik heb vorige week trouwens ook een SMS gekregen of ik bereid was een auto voor levering in december te nemen (December is natuurlijk wel vaag, want het was initieel al eind december).

Yep, just december. Here is the full text I've received:
"Er is een Tesla onderweg die gekoppeld is aan uw bestelling. Graag ontvangen wij bevestiging van uw beschikbaarheid in december door "JA" of "NEE" te reageren op deze SMS. U zal binnen enkele binnen enkele dagen een sms ontvangen om een levering in te plannen. Bekijk uw taken voorafgaande aan de levering in uw Tesla-account: ts.la/account . Om u af te melden voor SMS, reageer STOP."
A few days after I replied "Yes", the EDD disappeared. Nevertheless it could be totally unrelated. Time will tell 🤷‍♂️. I'm just curious, but I don't really care when it will arrive.

Congratulations! i also picked up my car today around 10 am. Very quiet. I have had pretty much the same experience as you. In and out in 5 minutes. Didn’t notice the initial vibrations due to tire flat spots but may be I missed them in all the excitement after all it’s my first EV coming from an old Opel PHEV 😀.

All in all a great drive. Car was delivered with 8 kms on odometer and now it stands as 134 kms. Funnily i got the car with only 45% charge. It may be because originally my delivery was planned for Friday but I got it today, so no complaints there. However this also means I do not know the theoretical range of my car at 100% charge. Will find out tomorrow when I charge it fully and report back. However driving a PHEV for 7 years now has already taught me that that theoretical range has no significance and it depends on many other I l factors, some of which you can control (driving style, wheel size) while others you can’t (weather, speed on your route and stuff in your car - wife controls the last one 😉). Hence no issue at all. Will see how it goes now and in spring/summers before making a judgement.

In my view this is truly value for money car. I have test driven 15 - 18 cars this year alone (phev’s and electric) but nothing comes close. Hats off to Tesla and Elon! No wonder people have voted for it with their wallets and it will be the best selling car globally next year. Now only if Elon can give us back the functionality lost due to USS removal, I would be over the moon. 😀
Charged it to 100% today and it gives me an indicated range of 418 kms. Same as many others in this thread.

Attachments

• 65962E62-1743-43F7-A395-218260FE565C.jpeg
    65962E62-1743-43F7-A395-218260FE565C.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 71
Hebben wij dus nu pech?

Ja; in die zin dat iedereen die een nieuwe auto koopt vroeg of laat met een nóg nieuwer model te maken krijgt die meer en beter kan. En dat gebeurt bij Tesla sneller dan bij welk ander merk dan ook. Dan kun je je aanschaf uitstellen (Osborne effect), óf gewoon dankbaar zijn voor de luxe die je hebt dat je überhaupt zo’n prachtige aankoop kon doen, en ervan genieten! En nee, ben ook niet blij met gemis van USS straks, maar ik kon wel de al bestelde Model 3 in september omzetten naar een goedkopere MY RWD. Er zal best een aantal M3-rijders balen dat die MY RWD ineens aangekondigd werd… 😊👊🏻

Reactions: RobsEV and JanV23