Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Geld dit ook voor ons ?
Terugroepen voor problemen met software.... alweer.... daar hebben we OTA voor.
Gordel is een ander issue. dat is M3 allemaal van 2019 t/m 2022? dat klinkt als onzinnig.

Voor de Model S t.b.v. accumanagementsysteem dat is wel een goede zeker naar MCU2 upgrade :)

A slightly off topic question. I have my MY RWD delivery planned for 9th December in Tilburg. I see the forecast for that day is -2 to 1 degrees and similar conditions through the week. Now summer tires + a RWD drive car on icy conditions is not a good combination. Anyone else in a similar situation and if so, what are you planning to do? These are the options I can think of:-

1. Don't think too much. Just drive the car back home +/- 120 kms. Just be a bit cautious
2. Buy the winter set from Tesla for 3K Euros and then plan installation with Euromaster. Not sure if they can do it on the same day. Also not sure if I can ask Tesla to deliver my car on winter set (and put summer set in the boot).
3. Find an wheel installer nearby Tilburg and plan an appointment with them upfront so that I can drive directly to them after pickup.
4. Any other possibilities?

Your input is highly appreciated!
Go with Option 1
The Tesla is a heavy car, due to the batteries and has a very centre of gravity, again due to the batteries.

So as long as you are not trying to find out the 0-100 time in the drive back home, a safe driver should easily negotiate the journey. Also, most A* roads would have been gritted.

Reactions: mr_nederland
Laatste winters zelf niet nodig gehad. Als je verwacht regelmatig op wintersport te gaan of veel te reizen door landen met een ‘sneeuwvlok’ verplichting dan kan het de moeite waard zijn om ze aan te schaffen. Zou sowieso voor optie 1 gaan. Eerst naar huis en dan eventueel in de eigen omgeving een bandenwissel plannen.

A slightly off topic question. I have my MY RWD delivery planned for 9th December in Tilburg. I see the forecast for that day is -2 to 1 degrees and similar conditions through the week. Now summer tires + a RWD drive car on icy conditions is not a good combination. Anyone else in a similar situation and if so, what are you planning to do? These are the options I can think of:-

1. Don't think too much. Just drive the car back home +/- 120 kms. Just be a bit cautious
2. Buy the winter set from Tesla for 3K Euros and then plan installation with Euromaster. Not sure if they can do it on the same day. Also not sure if I can ask Tesla to deliver my car on winter set (and put summer set in the boot).
3. Find an wheel installer nearby Tilburg and plan an appointment with them upfront so that I can drive directly to them after pickup.
4. Any other possibilities?

Your input is highly appreciated!

Go with option 1.
EV's are really heavy, and you have a lot more grip than a ICE car due to the weight.
If you're running old summer tires you might notice some sliding(as normal), but these are also brand new. So you should have a ton of grip!

I usually mount winter tires because I plan on going on a ski trip. In Germany it's required for the insurance should you have an accident (the person without winter tires is always in the wrong, at least so I've been told).

Ander onderwerp. Na 300 gereden KMs en 0% accu capaciteit sta ik nu bij de SuC. Ca. 48kWh gebruikt en nu al op 0%. Natuurlijk weet ik dat ik nog wel 40km kan doorrijden, maar het gevoel zegt....zsm. opladen. Ik haal met een niet voorverwarmde accu 0% bij start ca. 120kW laadsnelheid, nu accu 25%, ca. 100kWh.
Waar je nog even rekening mee moet houden, is dat die teller waar je naar kijkt, niet optelt als de auto verliezen heeft. Deze teller loopt alleen maar op als de auto in D staat. Staat hij in P en zit je lekker in de auto, blijft de verwarming aan, en blijft alles actief. Gebruik je sentry mode, loopt deze teller ook niet op, maar je percentage loopt wel terug.
van 0% naar 100% in 1 uur. En.....wat mij bevreemde, ik heb zojuist gezien dat ik 62kWH geladen heb volgens SuC gegevens. Dat kan gewoon niet.......!!
Zoals je zegt was de batterij niet op termperatuur, wat de snellader dus voor je doet, en dit dus ook meeneemt in het totaal aantal kwh. Ook in de auto blijven zitten zal hier ook weer extra kWh aan toevoegen, en natuurlijk de verliezen.

Van de LM kreeg ik vandaag te horen dat de leverdatum is opgeschoven van 2 januari (volgens Tesla zelf: tussen kerst en nieuwjaar) naar 21 december. Betekent dit dat er mij een andere (vroegere) auto is toegewezen, ik vermoed op Tokyo Car of G Poseidon?

Ik heb +20 jaar met allerlei Audi quattro's gereden dus aan grip geen gebrek, maar toch ben ik fan van winterbanden vanwege de kortere remafstand bij lagere temperaturen.

En voor de kosten hoef je het niet te laten aangezien de zomerbanden gespaard worden in de winter en dus langer meegaan.

Today I was told by the LM that the delivery date has been moved from January 2 (according to Tesla itself: between Christmas and New Year) to December 21. Does this mean I've been assigned a different (former) car, I'm guessing on Tokyo Car or G Poseidon?
I have been chasing my TA to see if i can get one earlier, but no such luck... Enjoy!!!
You have a date now, why worry on which ship it is in?

I have driven all kinds of Audi quattros for +20 years, so there is no lack of grip, but I am still a fan of winter tires because of the shorter braking distance at lower temperatures.

And you don't have to leave it for the costs since the summer tires are spared in the winter and therefore last longer.
By definition the Quattro is a 4 wheel drive but the RWD is Rear wheel only. So they will have dramatically different charecteristics.
Having seperate summer + winter tyres or just 1 set of all seasons, the life remains the same when you compare 2 cycles.
you can use 1 set of tires for 6 months x 6 years or 1 set of tire for 3 yrs x 2 sets
But I agree on the stopping distance. The usage has to be based on your lifestyle and travel needs

Vandaag mijn VIN nummer gehad. (LRWYGCFS9PC...........) Is onderweg op de Hoegh Shanghai en aankomst Zeebruge 22-12-2022.
Nog even geduld. :) ....

1670235418487.png

I have been chasing my TA to see if i can get one earlier, but no such luck... Enjoy!!!
You have a date now, why worry on which ship it is in?
De datum van 21/12 is gewoon een datum die de LM er zelf op plakt, maar in realiteit wijkt de echte leverdatum daarvan af. Initieel gaf de LM ook de datum van 2 januari, maar in realiteit ging de levering plaatsvinden tussen kerst en nieuwjaar. Ik vroeg me dus af of ik door deze nieuwe communicatie van de LM er van uit kan gaan dat ik mijn auto niet meer op de Hoegh Shanghai zal staan maar op Tokyo Car/G Poseidon :)