Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leveringen Model Y RWD Europa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe it's a fairly sunny day on the 9th. My delivery is on the 8th (only a few more days!) and it seems to be raining then.
In your case I would go for option 1.
At my LM site I see that they already put winter tires on them, I'll check it on the 8th anyway and let you know (though I think it's different for everyone and maybe depends on what arrangements you have with the LM).
It’s a private purchase for me, so no lease company in between. 🙂

The Matrix headlights look just awesome. Glad they are still on.
I just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out the difference in what EAP does in Europe as compared to USA.
Shame the USS thing has removed all features and the car is just a smart dumb car right now.
22 more sleeps to go!!!
True. Just hoping that they bring those back quickly. I had to formally agree and accept the communication from Tesla that my car will be delivered with these features disabled and will be added back in ‘near’ future, so hoping soon!

True. Just hoping that they bring those back quickly. I had to formally agree and accept the communication from Tesla that my car will be delivered with these features disabled and will be added back in ‘near’ future, so hoping soon!
DId you check your account for hidden VIN? If you accepted the USS removal, that means you are close indeed.
Nice!
Is the car also supplied with luxury license plates?
This is a Tesla, unless you paid for it, they dont give you anything. They charge a luxury price though ... hahahaha
Luckily for us, EU has forced them to give the charging cables, now in the US, even that has to be paid for.
Already getting away with USS removal, No keys, No radar, .... Not even an engine in the car :p

Nice!
Is de auto ook geleverd met luxe kentekenplaten?
Ja, dunne opgelegde letters
BB5DDA64-DDC4-4B58-94C6-3AB91061D5F2.jpeg

levering.jpg

Zojuist een 'verwachte leverperiode' ontvangen in mijn account😁
Ik heb nog een inruilvoorstel van Tesla open staan die ik nu nog niet akkoord kan geven. Waarschijnlijk ga ik er geen gebruik van maken, maar ik houd de optie toch nog graag open.
Eerder begreep ik al dat ik nog geen (verborgen) VIN te zien krijg, zolang het inruilproces niet volledig is afgerond of definitief is afgebroken.
Kan iemand mij op basis van de te verwachte levertermijn (9-23 december) een inschatting geven op welke boot mijn Tesla staat?
Of kan het ook zijn dat de auto al is gelost misschien?

DId you check your account for hidden VIN? If you accepted the USS removal, that means you are close indeed.

This is a Tesla, unless you paid for it, they dont give you anything. They charge a luxury price though ... hahahaha
Luckily for us, EU has forced them to give the charging cables, now in the US, even that has to be paid for.
Already getting away with USS removal, No keys, No radar, .... Not even an engine in the car :p
Wat er in post 1.613 wordt gezegd, wordt nu ook bevestigd door @Stijn_NL
Tegenwoordig worden de auto's afgeleverd met luxe kentekenplaten! (lees: opgelegde letters)

Reactions: IvCh and AGNL
View attachment 881806

Zojuist een 'verwachte leverperiode' ontvangen in mijn account😁
Ik heb nog een inruilvoorstel van Tesla open staan die ik nu nog niet akkoord kan geven. Waarschijnlijk ga ik er geen gebruik van maken, maar ik houd de optie toch nog graag open.
Eerder begreep ik al dat ik nog geen (verborgen) VIN te zien krijg, zolang het inruilproces niet volledig is afgerond of definitief is afgebroken.
Kan iemand mij op basis van de te verwachte levertermijn (9-23 december) een inschatting geven op welke boot mijn Tesla staat?
Of kan het ook zijn dat de auto al is gelost misschien?
Most likely on Poseidon or Tokyo car, both expected to land by 10 Dec.

Mine is on Hoegh Shanghai, landing on 22nd Dec, but the app shows 20 to 31Dec

Heb er net even een telefoontje aan gewaagd (Leaseplan). Die konden me er niet echt bij helpen, behalve een vermoeden dat de auto op zomerbanden staat. Advies om de dealer te bellen, het afleverecentrum Tilburg dus in dit geval. Die zijn nu helaas al gesloten. Morgen nog eens proberen.

Ik kan ook nog niet vooruit plannen qua bandenwissel, want de auto is niet gekoppeld. in de systemen.
Awel, het is voor de 1e sneeuwtrip nog maar richting Winterberg. Vanaf eind januari Oostenrijk, dus hopelijk moet het vóór die tijd wel gelukt zijn om op winterbanden te staan.

Kan je niet uit eigen naam alvast een bandelwissel plannen? Uiteindelijk zal het toch wel mogelijk zijn om deze afspraak (en factuur) tijdens de bandenwissel om te zetten naar LP? Moet je wel aangeven dat dat je plan is om er zeker van te zijn dat de bestelde winterbanden ook door LP worden geaccepteerd.

Tesla levert overigens nooit op winterbanden uit. Als je bij Tesla een winterset hebt mee besteld, dan leggen ze die meestal in de kofferbak.

Reactions: Stijn_NL and Dix0r