TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lighted T installation workshop in Northern Virginia March 2

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by artsci, Feb 21, 2014.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I’ll be doing an installation of the Lighted T on Ajay Bhatia’s Model S on Sunday, March 2, at 1:00pm at Ajay’s home in Fairfax Station, Virginia. Ajay, who was one of the organizers of last week's TeslaRoadTrip 2014 in DC, has graciously agreed turn this into an installation workshop for Model S owners who want to install the lighted T on their own cars or observe how its done.

If you’d like to attend, please PM me and I’ll provide Ajay’s address and other details. All you’ll need is your Model S. I’ll have the tools and other necessary parts for the install, including some spare Oznium controllers and, I’m hoping if the production schedule permits, some new lighted Ts from the next production run.

Attendance will be limited so please PM me ASAP if you plan to attend.

2. ABVA

ABVA Member

Look forward to continuing the spirit of TeslaRoadTrip2014 trend, albeit on a smaller scale. Thank you so very much artsci for your selfless contribution to TESLA community.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Please shoot some video of all, or at least the key points of the process. Having a terrible time picturing it in my head from the installation documents.

4. artsci

artsci Sponsor

We'll definitely do that.

5. ABVA

ABVA Member

We will definitely have a video as it helps our TESLA Community.

6. DCinDC

DCinDC Member

Hey Ajay! Sorry for the late response on this. I will be swinging by this afternoon. I might have a mini Tesla enthusiast with me. See you soon!