TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Link Fob Option Gone?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by heffneil, Apr 16, 2017.

1. heffneil

heffneil Member

So I lost the option to link the fob. I called the service number and the guy tried to walk me through a couple resets and full reboot but the option is gone! I deleted the one linked profile to my fob thinking it might come back for the other driver but it didn't --- Anyone else see this option on the latest updated vehicle?

2. dyoreo

dyoreo Member

I have noticed that the key fob profile is not working.
    although it does show up as linked, the settings don't change to the key fob used.
    I have rebooted and deleted and added the profiles back. The settings stay at the last user from the touch screen.

3. TallPaulS

TallPaulS Member

This is a bug. To make a long story short my brand new MX 100D went into the SC on two separate occasions, the second time they kept it for 4 days. They finally escalated the issue to engineering in Calif and assure me there is a FW patch on the way to resolve this.