Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loads of new inventory including tow hitch

slonger

Oct 5, 2019
uk
The exact car that I am waiting for is on there am I missing something? I thought they allocated existing orders first then put the remaining on inventory.

rotor2k

Sep 16, 2019
London
The exact car that I am waiting for is on there am I missing something? I thought they allocated existing orders first then put the remaining on inventory.
My theory is they want some cars for customers that for whatever reason don’t pull the trigger with the preorder system (like me!) - I ordered a week ago (long range with tow hitch) and have a due date of 14-Nov.

rotor2k

Sep 16, 2019
London
I saw the exact car I had ordered on the inventory, so clicked 'buy' and then cancelled the existing order.
It does seem crazy..
I ordered your exact config just over a week ago, due on 14-Nov. Fingers crossed! Once you go through all the questions on the manage order page, you should get an invoice reasonably quickly.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
Strangely the link to the M3 inventory is missing from the Tesla home page. its there for the S and X and from there you can get to the 3 inventory but there is no direct link for the 3. Probably Just an IT issue I can't think of a good reason for putting up inventory then making it hard to find

Cowpring

Aug 14, 2019
London, UK
This is strange, there's an SR+ in Black on there, which has allegedly done 909 miles, and the price is £45k - more expensive than the same spec custom ordered (£40k) that's brand new.

Maybe added in error?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC