Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner car experience at various Bay Area SCs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I brought my car into service for the first time today. I had done some research and thought that I might have a better chance of getting an actual Tesla loaner if I brought it to Fremont, but all I was doing was having the front license plate installed so didn't think I'd be leaving my car at all. As luck would have it, computers were down and they needed extra time so they sent me home in a loaner. Sadly, it was an ICE loaner from Enterprise rental down the street. Boo.

So I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of loaner car experiences at bay area SCs. Specifically I am willing to go to Fremont, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Santana Row, or even Burlingame for a better chance at a real Tesla loaner.

The guy at Enterprise told me Sunnyvale Tesla sends them probably 5 or 10 people a day so it seems like most people at Sunnyvale Tesla are not getting Tesla loaners.

Anyone else have experiences you can share from Bay Area SCs getting a Tesla or non-Tesla loaner car?