Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
don't care about the extra cargo space. have an SUV if i need to move things. 2ndary screen was terrible. it made me realize how much i appreciate the model 3's simplicity. for all the benefits i get from the p3d, i'm willing to give up the 2-3 things the S does better.
There are a couple of things I like better on the Model S as well, but for half the price, the Model 3 is overall a much better value.

I was given an ICE loaner. Enterprise apologised that their luxury cars were all out. I spotted a Maserati SUV in the parking lot. They explained that normally that was the car they would give me but it was being serviced. I thought they were joking. I ended up with a 2019 Nissan Altima instead. Pretty crappy car but the funny thing was that every valet I used would remark "wow, that's nice! is that a 2019 Nissan? Look at that great screen!" I have never had a comment from a valet about my model3.. I guess they really loved the Nissan!