Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking at some rims - don't know if they will work on the 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

sorry for asking maybe a noob question but I just got my car and I definitely want to change my rims. I have the base 19 in and want to upgrade to 20 inch rims.

I've been looking around and try to decide between a couple. I still don't 100% get my head around rim sizes, width and choosing the right tires. I definitely want something with a thicker sidewall for several reasons. So if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I don't trust relying on the guys at Americas Tire etc.

I don't want to spend more than $1200 for rims because several reasons as well ;)

Rim 1: Verde Axis Black (20x9)
Rim 2: Niche Misano M177 20x9 as well

- Will these fit front and rear?
- Would I need a different size for the front/rear (called staggered I believe)?
- What tires do you suggest? 245 front and 265 rear? I definitely want the car to look a bit bulkier than the stock 90D width

THANK YOU!

Hi guys,

sorry for asking maybe a noob question but I just got my car and I definitely want to change my rims. I have the base 19 in and want to upgrade to 20 inch rims.

I've been looking around and try to decide between a couple. I still don't 100% get my head around rim sizes, width and choosing the right tires. I definitely want something with a thicker sidewall for several reasons. So if you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I don't trust relying on the guys at Americas Tire etc.

I don't want to spend more than $1200 for rims because several reasons as well ;)

Rim 1: Verde Axis Black (20x9)
Rim 2: Niche Misano M177 20x9 as well

- Will these fit front and rear?
- Would I need a different size for the front/rear (called staggered I believe)?
- What tires do you suggest? 245 front and 265 rear? I definitely want the car to look a bit bulkier than the stock 90D width

THANK YOU!
Don't forget to ensure the tire pressure system on the new wheel is compatible. I too want to replace my stock 19" set. I want to stay with the size but want a chrome wheel that highlights the red calipers. Still investigating.

Hi guys, here is the car with the new Misano M177 wheels. I absolutely love the look

Attachments

• IMG_2904 copy.jpg
    IMG_2904 copy.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 114