Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like price increased 500 just now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The LR has actually increased $3500 from it's low of $48990 on 2/21. I keep kicking myself for not ordering but I'm afraid they won't let me hold my delivery for very long as it seems they are not allowing indefinite holds anymore.
Yeah, I wasn't considering the brief price drop, but yes a few lucky people got in at the exact right time. Those people probably have radar and lumbar at that lowest price point too.

You should be able to put a hold for up to a year no problem. Nothing scientific about this, but seems like if you have reasoning they will hear you out and put an official hold on your order. e.g. timing the end of a lease, annual bonus, paying off current car, back to the office, etc.

Reactions: PatrickTM
The LR has actually increased $3500 from it's low of $48990 on 2/21. I keep kicking myself for not ordering but I'm afraid they won't let me hold my delivery for very long as it seems they are not allowing indefinite holds anymore.

My order states it is on hold until September, but they threatened me to cancel already and said they would check back in with me in July and cancel if I am not ready potentially. I am waiting on the new headlights. If I had known that that my order was on hold until Sept, I would have totally converted my LR RWD order to LR AWD when it was $48,990 but I waited like a week after they increased it again and then got it for $49,990 on hold for now.. Waiting on new headlights but the rebate funds for my state are also gone now so not as good.

• Informative
Reactions: PNWLeccy
My order states it is on hold until September, but they threatened me to cancel already and said they would check back in with me in July and cancel if I am not ready potentially. I am waiting on the new headlights. If I had known that that my order was on hold until Sept, I would have totally converted my LR RWD order to LR AWD when it was $48,990 but I waited like a week after they increased it again and then got it for $49,990 on hold for now.. Waiting on new headlights but the rebate funds for my state are also gone now so not as good
Yea, it seems like they are being way less lenient and I don't want to feel pressured to ordering in a few months and have the tax break hit right after with my luck