Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Plaids FS (Tesla Used Inventory)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would really be something if they did. I thought the refresh Plaid was really slick; perfectly understated but menacing at the same time.
I too love the plaid refresh. Cleaned up the long in the tooth body with subtle improvements.

This is where my thought came from. Add in dev on 5DU, 800v in the CT, 48v low voltage system… one might assume we are looking at a technological refresh since the CT brought out all sorts of fun updates.

I too love the plaid refresh. Cleaned up the long in the tooth body with subtle improvements.

This is where my thought came from. Add in dev on 5DU, 800v in the CT, 48v low voltage system… one might assume we are looking at a technological refresh since the CT brought out all sorts of fun updates.

I’d be shocked if it were anything that serious.

The amount of rework to implement a 48V underpinning on Model S/X doesn’t make economic sense.

Might see it on new models - but won’t on S3XY for a long time — if ever.

I’d expect something MUCH more subtle. Maybe a new seat stitch or something.

I’d be shocked if it were anything that serious.

The amount of rework to implement a 48V underpinning on Model S/X doesn’t make economic sense.

Might see it on new models - but won’t on S3XY for a long time — if ever.

I’d expect something MUCH more subtle. Maybe a new seat stitch or something.

The service manual had a procedure for new Plaid specific sport seats (Tesla leaks new Model S sports seats for Plaid version)

Probably RGB too, support for that has been there since the launch

The service manual had a procedure for new Plaid specific sport seats (Tesla leaks new Model S sports seats for Plaid version)

Probably RGB too, support for that has been there since the launch
We're seeing it in the Highland's being delivered (sans USA) so the addition of the RGB lighting wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Would be nice to have a couple more distinguishing interior features in the Plaid on upcoming updates.