Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the exact same boat. Trying to contact the Fremont Delivery Center to confirm a few details, but the calls still aren't working. Need my MVPA to finalize financing before Thanksgiving, but haven't been able to talk to anyone and my SA wasn't able to generate it either. He said it has to be done by the delivery team. Has anyone been able to get through to the delivery center? Maybe another contact number?

Not sure why your SA can't generate the MVPA. I needed mine for financing through my credit union, and when I was unable to download it from my account on the Tesla website, I reached out to my SA who had it emailed to me within a few minutes.

Not sure why your SA can't generate the MVPA. I needed mine for financing through my credit union, and when I was unable to download it from my account on the Tesla website, I reached out to my SA who had it emailed to me within a few minutes.

I've asked my local SA and one in another state multiple times and neither has been able to generate my MVPA. I am using Tesla financing though which what they said was causing the issue.

No idea. I called the delivery center again today and they tried generating the MVPA but it also got stuck. They said they had to send it to another technical support team to fix it and they hope to have it by tomorrow. I think there may be something wrong with my account since I switched from a LR AWD order to a stealth. My order agreement is still the old original one, I have a VIN on the page but it won’t let me apply for Tesla Insurance (says VIN not generated), and my MVPA is having issues being generated. This is all very odd, just hope they can fix it by tomorrow so I can pick it up on Saturday

No idea. I called the delivery center again today and they tried generating the MVPA but it also got stuck. They said they had to send it to another technical support team to fix it and they hope to have it by tomorrow. I think there may be something wrong with my account since I switched from a LR AWD order to a stealth. My order agreement is still the old original one, I have a VIN on the page but it won’t let me apply for Tesla Insurance (says VIN not generated), and my MVPA is having issues being generated. This is all very odd, just hope they can fix it by tomorrow so I can pick it up on Saturday

It's definitely buggy. I got VIN and delivery scheduled. I click on MVPA and still get a blank page. It's no biggie as I already had them email it to me. But this could cause headaches for those financing the car.

We are in the exact same boat then. I had a P3D+ on order and I had it changed to a P3D- and now my account is in some kind of purgatory. :(

It's been 3 days since changing my order from a Stealth w/ 18" to one with 19" wheels and at last I see a "vin" number in my page source. My Tesla Advisor had assigned me to one on the day I ordered it in the showroom but there's been no reference to it in my account until now. However no VIN on the main order page and no delivery date. My trade-in evaluation has been "In Progress" for three days.

Configuration:
Order modified to Stealth w/ 19" wheels on 11/23/2019
Base Performance w/ 19" wheels
White exterior/black interior

For those of you living in CA, the CVRP application says, "Date of purchase or lease start date. Please refer to the date on your Purchase or Lease Agreement. For Tesla vehicles and other vehicles ordered without a standard lease/purchase agreement, the date of first registration with the California DMV is considered the date of purchase or lease. Applicants will need to re-apply if an application is submitted before this date." Does anyone know if this is outdated or we literally can't use our motor vehicle purchase agreement once it becomes available? Also if we can't, when is the date of first registration with the DMV? Our delivery date or does it take some time after? Trying to see whether I can make the submission before the 12/3 rebate decrease.

Those with delivery dates -- think those are pretty firm? Or more of a worst-case with possibility they arrive locally sooner?

Mine is more of a worse case scenario b/c the DC felt that it would be here by Thanksgiving despite them not being open, meaning they could probably deliver Friday (which they said they preferred since Sat/Sun would be nuts). They said I would probably get a call tomorrow to reschedule for an earlier time. Looks like they called me around 730 but I was at a business dinner so I didn't pickup. Hopefully I will get some good news tomorrow if they can make it happen before thanksgiving!