Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can imagine the cars probably just finished production this afternoon. Hopefully they were QA'd appropriately!

Hoping stealths with 19” wheels ship tomorrow and we get delivery texts!!

My advisor called me this afternoon and asked me if I wanted a stealth white with 19s (heading to Marina Del Rey around 12/6), but I declined...

he said there's a bunch that are just hitting the lots today, advisors can see the vehicles are built or are in QA but haven't been assigned VINs.

Am i foolish for holding out for red? would I be better off getting white, and spending a few grand on a vinyl wrap if color is important?
:details details:

Same here for San Francisco. This friday is the only date it will let me choose.

cashier's check in California?

Nothing from Tesla. None of the delivery center numbers are connecting too. Anyone have any success in the bay area?

Can't connect at all either. Really wish they gave us some more heads up as I still don't have the MVPA working yet and am still waiting for some deposits to hit for me to pay off the down payment balance. Happy but frustrated!

Maybe another contact number?

Just called the fremont delivery center number (510) 897-4860). I could not schedule any other day except for this saturday, I wont be able to make it since I will be out of town. Looks like they wont be able to do delivery on sunday or monday so scheduled delivery on Tuesday (12/3). He said its going to be a home delivery, I live in union city (<10 miles from factory), gave me time slot 10~12!

Regarding financing, Im going with Tesla loan, for the downpayment he said Cashiers check (prefered), online transfer, also can accept personal check.

Order detail:
10/31: Black/Black/ Aero / FSD
11/20: Blue/Black. Aero/ FSD

No VIN in account page until today (only through email)
Delivery date: Rescheduled to Dec 3, home delivery (94587)

My advisor called me this afternoon and asked me if I wanted a stealth white with 19s (heading to Marina Del Rey around 12/6), but I declined...

he said there's a bunch that are just hitting the lots today, advisors can see the vehicles are built or are in QA but haven't been assigned VINs.

Am i foolish for holding out for red? would I be better off getting white, and spending a few grand on a vinyl wrap if color is important?
:details details:

Hard to say, but if its a stealth, white or black would be a more inconspicuous color :)

Just called the fremont delivery center number (510) 897-4860). I could not schedule any other day except for this saturday, I wont be able to make it since I will be out of town. Looks like they wont be able to do delivery on sunday or monday so scheduled delivery on Tuesday (12/3). He said its going to be a home delivery, I live in union city (<10 miles from factory), gave me time slot 10~12!

Regarding financing, Im going with Tesla loan, for the downpayment he said Cashiers check (prefered), online transfer, also can accept personal check.

Order detail:

Just FYI, you could probably get it sooner if you pick it up at Fremont.

Order detail:

Try to call right now, still listening to low-quality music and waiting
chrome_2019-11-26_17-02-31.png

Reactions: ambudriver03
The Fremont DC phone lines are working, and I got through.

And, well hallelujah! Car is built and in a lot at plant. She verified details and started to set up delivery for Friday. I have a pickup at Oakland Airport Wednesday night, which is literally on my way home from Fremont. So wouldn't it be perfect if I could get car on Wednesday? I pleaded my case, she put me on hold and checked with her manager and got the OK! So, barring any difficulties between now and then, I'll have my car in 24 hours.

<gasp> :D

After so many bad stories from others and occasional personal difficulties with Tesla, this went great. The OA was friendly and very helpful.

Reactions: OverEZPZ and DKM3D
The Fremont DC phone lines are working, and I got through.

And, well hallelujah! Car is built and in a lot at plant. She verified details and started to set up delivery for Friday. I have a pickup at Oakland Airport Wednesday night, which is literally on my way home from Fremont. So wouldn't it be perfect if I could get car on Wednesday? I pleaded my case, she put me on hold and checked with her manager and got the OK! So, barring any difficulties between now and then, I'll have my car in 24 hours.
<gasp> :D

After so many bad stories from others and occasional personal difficulties with Tesla, this went great. The OA was friendly and very helpful.
Same here, my call just went through and they told me to call back tomorrow at noon to check if my car arrives at their hub or not if not they can get me in for Friday

Order detail:

I didn't even get that option for home delivery, but at the same time, I probably wouldn't want to do that. You should definitely see if you can go there to pick up on Dec 3rd. Inspect that car for any defects. I don't know if you care, but does picking up the car on Dec 03 get you that extra 500 on the CVRP rebate before it changes to 2000?