Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another good point! Frankly I don't care if I have to order 20 stealths - the deposits are not a big deal to me. I am serious. If it takes ordering a dozen or more cars - fine. I just want the car and need it now (or by Dec 15th).

OK ... can anyone in the Bay Area PM me the name of a good SA who can order me a stealth - someone who is proactive and will not sit on their thumbs? I just need his/her direct phone/text information. They need to be able to take the info over the phone so that I can order a new car that is close to production - or even past that stage.

I will forever be in your debt! Thanks.
Another good point! Frankly I don't care if I have to order 20 stealths - the deposits are not a big deal to me. I am serious. If it takes ordering a dozen or more cars - fine. I just want the car and need it now (or by Dec 15th).

OK ... can anyone in the Bay Area PM me the name of a good SA who can order me a stealth - someone who is proactive and will not sit on their thumbs? I just need his/her direct phone/text information. They need to be able to take the info over the phone so that I can order a new car that is close to production - or even past that stage.

I will forever be in your debt! Thanks.
Ask shiftkenny, I also have a contact in California I will dig up. He got me mine.

i'm probably going to stop by anyway since I'm down here. Didn't have a chance to find out what was up since I was driving when they called, maybe I'll hear something Friday morning.

Did you talk to the delivery center to confirm the appointment? I had a vm from them after I made the appointment online and they said if I didn't call them back by 4pm they were going to reschedule my appointment. Just curious if it's for that reason or for something else.

Did you talk to the delivery center to confirm the appointment? I had a vm from them after I made the appointment online and they said if I didn't call them back by 4pm they were going to reschedule my appointment. Just curious if it's for that reason or for something else.
maybe so? damn, that would suck. I was on the road headed that way in snowy ass cold conditions. didn't get the message until 5:30. accidentally erased it too since it said to call back by 5. I did finish paying for my car completely earlier today too
doesn't really matter too much since I have no way to get 2 cars home yet but would be suuuper nice to pick it up this weekend... super excited to get one of these!! already ordered a set of 265 RE71R & wheels for springtime :p! my '12 P85 will be so happy to be put to pasture
plate - 3RILLIN

Last edited:
My SA in SLC texted today and said she hoped for a vin early next week. Has your Tesla order been changed to reflect the P3D -?

My profile page does show a P3D- image and build configuration but the documents still reflect a P3D+. I have been struggling to get those updated for almost a week now. Not sure why they are having so much trouble getting those documents fixed.

maybe so? damn, that would suck. I was on the road headed that way in snowy ass cold conditions. didn't get the message until 5:30. accidentally erased it too since it said to call back by 5. I did finish paying for my car completely earlier today too

Hopefully you get lucky and they still let you take delivery this Friday since you're going to stop by anyways. Can't hurt to try. Good luck!

Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
To add some info from my current situation.
White/Black, 19s - ordered 10/13, switched to stealth on 11/21.
Received my delivery text to pickup at Fremont delivery center. Only given 2 dates to choose from 11/29 and 11/30.
I'm working both those dates. Tried calling the Fremont delivery number but of course noone answered. I was in the Fremont area so I stopped in at 4pm.
Spoke to Jessie at the front desk. Asked him if there was anyone I could change it to Monday.
He said they are closed on Mondays (can anyone verify) but the latest he could do was Sunday at 4pm.
I still haven't heard back from BoA about my paperwork from the underwriter or received the "Truth in Lending".

What would happen if I can't pick up Sunday? Ive heard stories about them giving away the vehicle. But that sounds like a headache having to apply for loans, insurance with a new VIN, etc.

I wouldn't care so much but this 12/3 deadline is making me feel rushed with everything.

I'm getting the impression that ALL stealth orders that are delivering now in the Bay Area are delivering in Fremont. Are all cars delivering in the Bay area delivering in Fremont right now?

Perhaps that is why some of us who have delivery (or stealth and other trims) in different Bay area DC (i.e. - San Francisco) are not getting any notices of delivery or even VINs.

Is the designation of Fremont as your delivery center what causes an earlier delivery now? It would seem to make sense. I haven't seen anyone post of a delivery in the San Francisco center.

I'm getting the impression that ALL stealth orders that are delivering now in the Bay Area are delivering in Fremont. Are all cars delivering in the Bay area delivering in Fremont right now?

Perhaps that is why some of us who have delivery (or stealth and other trims) in different Bay area DC (i.e. - San Francisco) are not getting any notices of delivery or even VINs.

Is the designation of Fremont as your delivery center what causes an earlier delivery now? It would seem to make sense. I haven't seen anyone post of a delivery in the San Francisco center.

I have a pickup date of Saturday, Nov 30th on Van Ness in San Francisco.

Oh well. I guess I was wrong on that one! Thanks.

It was the only day I could pick and I assume it's gonna be an effing $hitshow on that day. I've uploaded all my info, trade-in title and registration today, etc. Now I just have to pay off the remaining balance in my account. I uploaded photos of my trade-in over a month ago, and looks like they're not even asking to re-evaluate it. From what the text said, sounds like they want me in and out in 15 minutes.